5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed
Published 14 months ago by DJN

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well for me
Perhaps it is just me but I don't find these filters to be particularly useful. I'm not witnessing dramatic differences in my images and at times get lens flare or color casts. The macros are also not working as I expected. Others might have no problems with these but I can only speak from my own experience. Maybe I just am using them wrong or expecting too much.
Published 11 months ago by K. L. Clayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, June 3, 2013
DJN (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional Accessory Kit for CANON PowerShot SX50 HS - Includes: Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Vivitar Macro Close-Up Set + Adapter Filter Ring + Rubber Lens Hood + Snap On Lens Cap + Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I received the product in great condition and right on time. I mostly wanted the UV filter so I could keep it on my camera at all time - that way if there is any damage it'll be to the filter and not to my Canon SX50 lens. I was able to get the adapter on the camera and the UV filter on to the adapter with no problem. This package is a great price. It is obvious the vendor cares for his customers and is very interested to get good reviews, so he has great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory Kit - Canon PowerShot SX50-HS, July 5, 2013
C Wilk (Michigan, United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for filters and adapter ring for my new Canon PowerShot SX50HS. This is a great set for the price. Adapter fits snug and was easy to put together with the filters. Took some test shots and they look great! We're looking to use for an upcoming trip to South America, so we're really excited. Quick delivery and great vendor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon SX50 HS Accessory package, May 16, 2013
Everything as described, Vivitar Filters, Lens Hood & Adapter Ring & Lens Cap with Keeper Leash all came on time and fit the camera properly. No problems with this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice package, August 24, 2013
It looks like the filters are good. I like the hood that can be collapsed and carried in my purse. The one thing I wish I would have done before ordering was to look CAREFULLY at the lens cap. I thought I would go ahead and buy the group with the close up lenses for 5 bucks more, but didn't realize the cap with the other group was different. I like the center pinch with the cord already attached instead of the cap where the cord is attached by pulling off a paper and sticking it on the cap. However, that was my fault for not looking closely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy accessories for taking photos in different occasions, June 27, 2013
My order arrive swiftly. Nice set of filters that pay a compliment to my camera for taking good photos. Like that collapsible hood cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star all the way, July 3, 2013
The kit has all the lenses I needed for my SX50HS.I bought the kit for the adapter ring and the filters all other items are a bonus.Very good price and fast delivery.I checked other kits and found this one to be the most complete so If you want an accessory package for your camera this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 11, 2013
Not only the product arrived on time, but it was packed very carefully and efficiently.
About the product: Great!!!! All I needed to have a complete photography kit to take pictures as a professional. Everything fit to the perfection and the quality of my pictures are much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and arrived on time!, March 6, 2014
I bought this package to protect my lens and to reduce glare in photos I was taking. So far, it has worked like a charm. I am an amateur photographer, so I don't know much. However, I used the filters to reduce that weird flashback you get sometimes on people or backgrounds. You know, that "Sixth Sense" ghost effect. Well, it's gone when I attach the filters. They screw on and fit tightly and you can attach multiple filters at the same time, which helps a great deal. This Canon, the SX 50HS will tell you to raise the flash if you are in auto mode. It means you need it because of the lighting, but at times the pictures would come out crappy for reasons I cannot explain. Having the filters attached has made nearly every 'normal' picture I've taken come out great. The shipment also arrived on time, which is the best part because I hate waiting for anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goja Has put together another great lens Kit., March 24, 2014
I love this lens kit. It had everything I needed. I have purchased other items from Goja and the kits come complete with everything you need. He sells a great lens by Vivitar he also includes the parts you need to make the lens kit fit your Camera. I wanted this kit for my Canon SX50, when I was researching what I needed for an adapter ring I found out that it was already included in the kit It s a great Adapter. It fits tight and the lens work perfectly. I will keep the adapter on my camera along with the UV filter to protect my camera lens. At first I was confused what I needed. Then I realized that Goja put it all in there. A+ on shipping and quality of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT KIT, October 22, 2013
Good accessory kit that is well made and fits very well on the Canon SX50HS.

The service from Digital Goya was excellent. Time and quality were good.
I would have no problem ordering from Goya in the future.

Note: You need to maintain your lens absolutely clean. In some cases, you can experience some difficulties due to dust particles that can generate issues in the automatic camera focus.

Rate and Discover Movies