Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 30, 2012
I have a NIKON D5100 and this package was remarkable for the price...I have seen UV filters go for over $100 alone so to have this combination 3-pack was a delight and included a small case/protector for them. Tulip fits and performs as well, if not better, than my $38 NIKON Tulip! Lens wipe is small but effective...it's a lens wipe, what can I say?! Spare Lens Cap is definitely great quality for a fraction of the price if you aren't so vain that you NEED your camera's make posted on the front. The Lens Cap leash works great and has excellent adhesion & length. For what it costs vs what it includes this package is a "must have" for novice and even advanced photographers!!
on June 27, 2013
I am a beginner photographer and bought a couple small kits. This must be the best one I have bought so far. It comes with everything you should need as for lens accessories, and filters. The filters seems to be made well and might last a while if I keep them in the carrying case (very glad they put that in there) and be careful not to scratch them. The cap and leash work very well and fit my lens almost perfectly. The cloth is a great cloth to have as extra (all my sets have come with cloths to this is maybe my 10th), and the hood works well. The only problem is that the hood gets in some zoomed out shots. This can easily be fixed by zooming in a little bit, and then the problem is solved. For $15, you can't go wrong. Thank you Digital Goja for another great product!
on January 23, 2012
Product was "as promised" 3 lens, flower hood, lens cloth and lens cap. Everything arrived well within the anticipated delivery date (sent USPS). Packaging was safe and secure and product was well protected. UV/Polar/Flu all fit as expected and were in new condition as promised. Particularly impressed with the customer follow up. Signed note in with order pointing me to a private email and phone if I had any issues upon receipt. Very happy will certainly look to see if DigitalGoja carries other products I order for my 5100.
on January 23, 2014
I ordered the Professional Lens Filter Accessory kit for the D3200 from you and everything is fine except for the camera hood. The threads are not manufactured correct and will not anything to screw on. I would like to exchange the hood for one that has good threading. Howevere, the seller has not responded to my requests to correct the issue. I am about to send the whole thing back.
on December 29, 2014
Filters do not have threads on outside, so you can't even screw the included lens hood on with the filter in place, let alone combine filters. So much for keeping the UV filter on all the time to protect the lens.

The other items included do not add value to me. The cloth, lens cap and tether are typical, inexpensive (i.e., cheap) add-ons to make the deal look sweeter, but for my needs they would just be thrown into the pile of other free lens caps, tethers and cloths I have.

The filter holder even falls short because its in need of something like micro-fiber pockets instead of material that might just scratch the filters they are supposed to protect.
on February 27, 2015
I bought this on a quick whim after having my new Nikon D3300 for about a week knowing I was going out to do a few first time photos at the beach. I like that it came with a little pouch, a cleaning cloth, and an extra lens cap. I would definitely recommend this to a beginner starting out in photography. If I need anything more, I will definitely check out Goja for some more items.

Also a little note is the little typed up letter from the president of the company. It's nice that they'll take care of their customers and I wish more companies would put things like that into their product. It's always good to know that they stand behind their products if anything is ever wrong.
review image review image
on May 19, 2016
You always think you don't need a protective filter until you drop a lens. I also have lens hoods on all of my lenses for extra protection. That was the one downside (and loss of a star) for the tulip hood in this kit. As many have said before it is of poor design and wasn't very "thought out" when made. Still for the low price you can't really complain too much. In the case of the dropped lens, the UV filter cracked, but the lens itself was intact. It never imaged very well in the first place, so no big loss.

I decided to do some tests using the same lens and a few different filters. Depending on your filters and subject your shooting (in terms of lighting), ghosting can be seen. They were virtually eliminated by the Hoya and B&W filters. If anything, the B&W had a slight (very slight) superiority of flare resistance making it better than the Hoya. The Goja were close to the Hoya SHMC, but a little more prone to ghosting. In Gojas' defense however, you do get what you pay for. I have since bought two sets as I gave a set to my son who is very new to photography and will be a nice addition to his D3300 beginners kit.
on April 12, 2012
It comes with an UV filter that is great for protecting the lens against scratches and dirt. I got an extra lens cap, and the polarize lens doesn't blur pictures, at least I didn't notice it in a simple inspection. The hood is good reducing glare. But the best is their customer service A+, actively looking forward to 100% satisfaction.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 30, 2015
The Vivitar 52MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit for Nikon is a good set or filters and accessories for the price. I bought this as part of a camera bundle that came with the Nikon D3300. You get 3 filters, storage case, a lens cap, cleaning cloth, and a tulip lens hood all for $15. The lens filter quality is nothing to write home about, but you can beat the price for what you get. I may never use the filters, but I'll get use out of the lens hood and cleaning cloth. The way I lose lens caps, I'll probably need that too. If you're looking for some inexpensive filters and a lens hood, then this is a good choice. Just make sure you get the right size for your camera.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 16, 2014
I purchased the 67MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit and they are all Vivitar filters. 40 plus years ago when I was in photography Vivitar was my go to. We're talking lens also. They allowed the average consumer to be able to be into photography affordably without giving up quality. They didn't fail me then, and I have no reason to believe they will fail me now.

These kits are very well put together. It has all you need for filtering, UV, CPL, and FLD, keeping things clean, plus a lens hood. And the filters come in a sturdy case that keep the filters separated and easily accessible. A nice plus when you put them in your camera case.

One of the biggest reasons I purchased the filters is for the UV filter. Not only because of its filtering, but because the filter provides a protection for your expensive lens. I would rather break the filter than the glass inside the lens. Also another reason I needed this filter kit is because it supplies a lens hood. Of course it screws on to the filter ring, but it's a lens hood none the less. My only concern will be vignetting; not sure how the 500mm lens will react. Haven't found a need to use the FLD filter, but the CPL filter works great. Rotating the filter to achieve that look in the frame is what I remember when I started photography long ago.

Have to easily give this kit 5 stars.