4.0 out of 5 stars Not exact fit for Vision +.... props touch upper foam.
I bought this for my Phantom 2 Vision + quadcopter. Not a Vision, but the new Vision+, with the built in camera.

Published 8 months ago by D. Gould

This case is very high quality, but its made for the Phantom 2 Vision ONLY. There is a completely different case that is available for the Phantom 2 with a Gopro attached. You will damage your Gopro or gimbal if you put your Phantom 2 with a gopro into this case.

Published 11 months ago by T. Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars excellent case, but does not fit a Phantom 2 w/gopro as stated, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Go Professional Cases Hard Case for DJI Phantom 2 Vision (Camera)

ALL E RC misrepresented this case, and it will not fit my quadcopter. They wanted to charge me a 15% restocking fee, and me pay shipping, and they would send me the correct case (a case they dont even have listed on amazon) that is specific to the Phantom 2 with gopro. When I told them that it was their error, not mine, and I will contact Amazon about the misrepresentation inform them of the issue, and the fees they were trying to charge me, the guy quickly changed his tune and said "No no no you dont need to do that, we will waive the restocking fee, get the correct case shipped out to you, and email a prepaid return lable for the wrong case... Needless to say, I never got the correct case, or the prepaid return label email.

1. DON'T BUY FROM ALL E RC
2 LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR THE CORRECT CASE IF YOU HAVE A PHANTOM 2 WITH GOPRO? THIS CASE WILL NOT WORK!
3. DON'T BUY FROM ALL E RC UNLESS YOU ALSO WANT TO LOSE OVER $200!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exact fit for Vision +.... props touch upper foam., May 17, 2014

I have other SKB cases, so I know they are top quality. The foam used is very high quality and precisely cut out. The case is bulletproof and very strong.... but the height of the Phantom 2 Vision+ is a little too tall for this case, so just be aware that the propellers do get bent down from the lid foam when the case is closed. I don't know if they will end up staying bent after a while inside the case, but I would guess so.

You have 4 options:
1) buy a different case
2) remove the propellers every time you use the case
3) use a razor knife and remove some of the egg crate foam in the area that the props are.
4) Faghettaboutit and live with it as is.

I opted for this case instead of some of the other brands because I wanted the smallest box possible for airline travel. The Tradecraft and HPRC cases are a few inches bigger. I'm going to cut some of the lid foam and use this case.

Also, don't expect to find a place for your prop guards in this case, there isn't one. I will again make us of a knife to create a place for them too. The good news is there is plenty of room to start customizing the interior, and I will!

If the Vision+ fit exactly perfect and without pushing on the props, I would have given it 5 stars. I'm a little disappointed that the seller claims that the Vision + will fit perfectly, as that is not the case. It fits, but not perfectly. The props just graze the egg crate foam in the lid of the case.

PROS: Carry on size, fits in overhead of airplanes. I've also sent as checked baggage
Super quality of foam and the fit of the parts.
Easily customizable by cutting foam as you want
CONS: Not exactly for the P2V+, but still ok
Very little room for spare props, maybe one set at most
No where to store propeller guards

UPDATE Nov. 2014 -- The prop thing turns out to not be an issue. I've stored the phantom with props on for over a month and they don't seem to be deformed or affected in any negative way. Great case. I've flown with it in checked baggage; no issues. I changed my 3 stars to 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Vision Plus, June 13, 2014
When I was Reading all the reviews trying to understand if this case fits my Vision Plus I could not find it here. So I am writing to say that yes, It does fit. Everything that came on my Vision Plus original box and an extra battery. Plus lots of free space for other stuffs. Really nice case. I don’t need to disassemble the Phanton, the camera, gimbal, remote control, etc. It does fit all assembled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for protecting your DJI phantom quad copter, February 8, 2014
Oh boy ... You can not go wrong with hard and durable case got thr phantoms. Made with excellent material and craftsmanship. Despite the price of this, it is defineyly worth the investment oh your Phantom flying machine. I love the blue inside lining, and it has several pockets for extra berries. No need to take off the props every time you put the phantom in it. I believe you definetly get value what you pay for. I don't every hesitate taking it on board aircraft. Justakr sure you have two locks for each side

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, January 21, 2014
This is my first product review for an Amazon purchase. I just opened up the boxes for my new Go Professional case for my newly purchased Phantom 2 Vision quad-chopper and I couldn't be happier. The fit for the helicopter and additional components is perfect. The actual case seems to be near pelican case standards. Opens and closes well and looks very professional. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 19, 2014
This is a very nice, sturdy case. Holds the Phantom 2 Vision very well and lots of room for accessories, parts and tools.

I made a video review of this item so you can see all the features and construction. Search on youtube.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom 2 Vision +, July 7, 2014
Fits my Phantom 2 Vision+ great !! I remove the props and put them in the slot in the front. It is very heavy duty and looks like it will be fine for carry-on luggage. I take off the prop guards and set them on top of the quad and close the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Home for my Phantom 2 Vision!, January 27, 2014
Robert "ROCC" (Kingston, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
I love this case.

1. Perfect fit.
2. Lots of room for Extra Batteries, Props etc.
3. Protects your investment in style.
4. Built like a sTank.
5. Love how the case Lid opens up halfway and stays.
6. Love the Blue Color of the foam, stands out from the rest.

Just wish they made one to fit my Traxxas Stampede, but oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, July 24, 2014
S. Jameson "steve j" (Santa Rosa, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit and holds everything I use for my Phantom, except now I decided to install the blade guards for added safety operating around other people and, of course, it no longer fits in the case. I still use the case to carry all the support equipment and hand-carry the Phantom separately. I do recommend the case, and at some point I may decide to remove the blade guards again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, April 1, 2014
I. Bryson (Westford, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This is cut for a Phantom 2 Vision. I had to modify it for my Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal and GoPro. It wasn't hard to do and I am very happy with the end result. Very sturdy case and looks professional!

Go Professional Cases Hard Case for DJI Phantom 2 Vision