Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
Just got this in the mail. Everything included in the order was shipped in one simple package. It acually came with 3 good microfiber cloths PLUS one awesome keychain pouch that has another cleaning cloth sewn into it. All in all, thinking about how much just ONE microfiber cloth is at a store, you actually get a great deal considering this comes with FOUR cloths alone. It also comes with a pretty powerful blower to blow dust away from your lens, sensor, etc. (While using this blower, be sure to keep your index and thumb fingers of your left hand on the blue piece of the blower while pressing the bulb with the right hand, this way if you press the bulb and too much air flows at least the blue piece won't hit your actual lens while blowing it.) It also came with a brush, cleaning solution, and a pen-brush. They all seem like decent quality and I'm glad to have recieved this because I'm leaving for a trip on the 15th of this month.

Yes, I'd recommend this to someone who is just getting into photography or even to someone who is looking to save a few bucks. It's a simple quality kit that works.
on October 2, 2012
Haven't yet used the cleaning pen, but all other parts are great. I was searching for a cleaning set for my prime Sony lenses and Zeiss filters and this has everything included. Usually I start a cleaning with the air blower and the brush to remove all dust. Than with the microfiber cloth and the cleaner, I clean the lens from fingerprints or spots. This worked well with the cleaning kit and I have my 2 travel lenses, Sony SAL70300G and SAL1680Z, in perfect condition for the next shots. The cleaner will last for a while, because the spray can be well dosed.
Delivery was earlier than estimated.
on March 14, 2015
Very cheap! Poor packaging. The metal and plastic brush fell apart as I was taking it out of the package. The cleaning solution was in a ziplock bag to keep any leakage from getting all over everything else ... but the bag was too small and could not be closed. Luckily it did not leak. Personally, I would recommend buying individual components of higher quality from a local camera shop, that way you know what you are getting, that's what I plan to do next time.
on June 11, 2013
I imagine you get what you pay for. I paid little so I got little in the quality department.
Problem no. 1: I was blowing the dust from my sensor when the blue tip from the blower shot off and hit my camera sensor...this is BAD news. The tip is hardly on there, held by friction only and that is not enough when you try to blow away a stubborn piece of dust. My sensor is now scratched and I know these guys are not replacing my camera.
Problem no 2: the brushes are OK but soon after use some of the hairs start to fall off, you then have to blow them off with the blower...just make sure you hold on to that tip or you may end up with a scratched lens as well.
Problem no 3: this is not so important but the microfiber cloths... I have had better, these feel less smooth and less soft than some of the brands shipped with tvs and scanners. your camera lenses are not cheap either so they deserve better.

Bottom line: Don't Risk It!!!!
on June 10, 2014
This pack certainly seems like a good value. The main problem I had was that the microfiber cloths were not clean even when sealed in their packaging, resulting in a damaged filter. On arrival, I set down with the kit to clean my SLR lenses and filters. The brush and air blower worked well. I tool one of the microfiber cloths from its sealed plastic packaging and buffed the filter. Immediately the the filter scratched. I did a double-take and looked carefully at the cloth and noticed little specks on it. I took the cloth into the lab I work in today and checked it out under our high-mag dissecting scope and saw that the specks were chunks of dirt/dust and (what looked like) skin flakes. I checked the other two cloths that come with the kit and one of them was dirty as well (both the black ones were dirty) while the other was admittedly spotless. While I could have checked the cloths prior to using, I think most would assume they are clean when sealed. As it is, I only lost a $25 filter. Thankfully I didn't start with a lens! As a whole, this kit is a good value for all the pieces (though I haven't tried the pen cleaner yet), but it wasn't worth losing a filter worth more than the whole kit. If you do buy, I'd recommend washing the microfibers prior to use.
on March 6, 2013
I decided to go with the purchase of this item because of many of the great product reviews and I'd like to add to that. The package arrived in great shape and the items ordered were exactly what I expected. These items are amazing for 14.00. There is no reason to spend 60.00 on a simple cleaning kit. If you take care of your equipment and you need to touch up a lens because of a bit of dust or if you need to remove smudge prints then this will be good for you. If you dropped your lens or body in dirt or water, then do not expect these to get your system clean because they will fall short of your needs. I am very happy with this product.
on October 7, 2015
This product came just as advertised and it is even higher quality than I expected. I like that it came with three cloths (two small, one large), so that I can make sure to always have one in my camera bag. The brushes are made of good quality materials and the retractable brush is really nice if you want to be able to carry that around in a bag and keep it clean/safe as well. The air blower is easy to use but made of good, solid material. Overall I would definitely recommend this purchase and I think the value is great for the price.
on May 27, 2013
SUPER good price for the best eye glass lens mirror computer monitor cleaner out there! And the extra goodies in these packs are great! I am chemically sensitive and cannot use other eyeglasses cleaning products because the chemical residue left on the lens out-gas and cause a rash on my face. But after using this brand for a couple of months I still report no problems, it passes the test with flying colors.

I use hair spray which leaves spots on my eyeglasses lens which even soap and water don't seem to wash off, only eyeglasses cleaner gets it off - thus I need to use some sort of product. When I read Purosol's claim that it was ammonia free and "green" I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did! My glasses looked brand new after one quick clean. No spots, even the frames and silicone nose pads look brand new.

Good uses: Clean your eye glasses and the frames daily especially if you use hairspray - this cleans it right up. Polish up dirty CD's & DVD;s without scratching or streaks. I keep my laptop screen dust & finger print free without scratches or chemical marring with Purosol. One spritz on a mirror cleans a large area and does a better job than a whole lot of Windex that just streaks. I am not sure how this super little magic-liquid works, but I love it --- and I don't go through it as fast as it sound like I do.

Also, GOJA shipped super fast for a 5-Star experience. I'll buy from these folks often - I already have for gifts!
on May 5, 2014
This kit comes with everything you need to clean your camera lenses. Everything works great. I don't know if they purosol solution is all that effective. It seems to leave a bit of residue on my lenses. Also included is an extra large chamois and 2 small ones. I don't have any use for the XL one. It's way too big for the camera. The smaller ones are good though. One for the lenses and one for the screen. Lens pen is great. I really like that. The brush is a bit redundant (since the lens pen is already included). Blower is great, love it. Overall a very nice kit. Would be better if they removed some of the unnecessary items (brush and XL chamois) and reduced the price.
on March 6, 2014
The Good: The blower isn't the best you can get, but does an okay job for the money. I love the Magic Fiber cloths for their versatility. The giant one in this kit is especially nice.

The Bad: The lens pen, which is not "the" Lens Pen, started loosing bristles on its first use. The other padded side, for polishing your lens, seemed like it wasn't cushioned enough. The little felt-type disk was not properly aligned and the adhesive was partly exposed on the edge. The Purosol left streaks behind on my lens and wasn't much better on the filters. The lens papers didn't want to come off the pad without tearing, defeating the purpose of being lint free.

Bottom Line: Spend a little more for individual components from the original innovators. For example:
PEC-PAD Lint Free Wipes 4"x4" 100per/Pkg