Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on September 17, 2012
This kit give you everything you need to clean your camera. This is defiantly worth the money. The cleaning pen alone for sells for $6-$8! So This is a steal at $9 for the whole kit! The air blower work perfectly and blows out a very nice amount of air for removing dust and debris from the camera and lens. The Cleaning brush is a nice size however I have noticed that some of the bristles tend to fall off from time to time, which isn't that big of a deal because the air blower is included. The Spray Bottle is a nice size as well and is very useful to hold your cleaning fluid and when sprayed it is a fine mist not a sharp stream. However I would advise you to spray on one of the cleaning cloths and not directly on the lens just so you don't accidentally fog your lens. They also give you four microfiber cleaning cloths one attached to a keychain. They are very soft and great for removing streaks from your lens, and does not cause any scratches to your lens. The pen is also very handy, its small and the brush is soft and retractable, the bristles seem to be better attached and do not fall out like the other brush that is included, it also has a double sided soft pad (one triangle-tip and one larger round disk)to remove fingerprints and more serious dirt but is still very soft and does not damage your lens. All in all I am very please with this kit and would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice cleaning kit for their camera. Also the shipping was very fast (2 days) from order date.
55 comments|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2014
It looks like a bargain at a first glance but you will quickly notice how poor the quality is once you actually start using them. The air blower gave out after very light use. One of the included "lint free" cleaning cloth had dye stein from the black pouch it's in and the cloth wasn't "lint free" - it left streak s and lints on the lens I've tried to clean. I won't trust this kind of cloth with any expensive lens. The lens cleaning brush also doesn't look all that good or dependable. I wouldn't trust those with any lens with sensitive mufti-coating. It's not worth the time and money to use those and you'll be better off paying little more money for proper items that will function as they should. I've decided to spend three times as much on proper supplies with goat brush, quality microfiber clothes, and a dedicated quality air blower cleaner.
review image review image
on October 5, 2013
What is so great about a plain vanilla cleaning kit that you can get at hundreds of places for a similar price? The attitude and support of the company selling it, that's what.

My kit came in a sealed plastic bag with each part inside sealed in its own plastic bag. It came with free shipping as part of a larger order from Amazon.com. To my surprise there was an impressive note inside the main bag.

"Thank you for your recent purchase. My name is Walter and I am the president of Digital Goja. Our team is committed to your 100% satisfaction and we want to know if we met that goal. If for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER you are not able to leave us 5 out of 5 feedback, please email me at walter@gojasales.com and I will do whatever I need to do to fix the problem, including taking the product back for a full refund, no questions asked. Your 100% satisfaction is my responsibility."

Well, that impressed me. I believe he will indeed do whatever you need to make things right. That's a very good guarantee. I like the whole attitude and will do business with someone who proves to live up to that. Everything I received was exactly as it should be so I didn't get to test the personal guarantee. Nevertheless, like I said, I believe he meant it. If so, you can't do better than that.

I usually only buy things sold by and shipped by Amazon because I have found that I can trust Amazon to always make things right. This was only shipped by Amazon but I will give the selling company more of my business (through Amazon) in the future. I like to support people who are trying to do the right thing. Maybe if we all did that business would get better?
44 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2014
Bought this not-at-all-professional kit and used the brush; it left many, many hairs on the mirror and lenses. Now I have to take the camera to get it professionally cleaned out for about one hundred of dollars. I took a picture of the brush and the hairs falling all over the place, but it looks like I cannot put customer images on this product. Thanks goja.
on August 21, 2014
Brush pen was falling apart!!!
on December 26, 2013
The blower doesnt really do much of anything and the brush was SO cheap that some bristles came off while I was trying to clean off the mirrors/lens....AND when I used the blower to TRY and remove the bristles it did next to nothing. Not worth anything.
on October 24, 2015
Words cannot even describe how this kit is. It's literally lifechanging.

I have some high-end EIZO and Dell LCD screens with matte screens. Because I'm stupid, I often eat in front of the computer, and sometimes I sneeze on the screen because my allergy is bad. I've cleaned the screen with some LCD cleaners I had on hand and left big residues. I tried different cloths and solutions but to no avail.

I decided to give these a shot. Got rid of the hardest, toughest streaks and stains on the screen. It even cleaned the dirtiest possible screen of my macbook pro that survived the extensive abuse I've put through during my professional school years. I recommended these to my friends many times. Hands down the best LCD cleaning solution I've ever owned.
on August 22, 2013
The brushes are poor. I cleaned my camera, and the bristles were stuck inside. I was very upset because I didn't want to ruin the camera by trying to get them out. The little blower thing that you squeeze isn't good enough to actually help. spend your money on something better. This is NOT professional.
on October 7, 2015
I have used many micro fiber cloths in the past, some cheap ones from dollar stores and some more expensive, and they all were similar in the respect that they would clean the surface I was using them on, but they would leave an awful smudge or streak on the surface.

In the package were two Microfiber cloths, one big and one small (because who wants to clean their TV screen with a small cloth?). Also, a bottle of Optical Cleaning Solution was included in the package.

I used the cleaning kit on several surfaces, including my Canon DSLR Camera, my TV screen and my laptop screen and I saw the same nice results on all the surfaces. To clean my TV, all I did was spray the cleaning solution on the Microfiber cloth and I wiped down the LCD. After a few strokes, the cloth picked up fingerprints, dust and smudges from soiled hands. Check out my before and after pics below.

I received this Microfiber cleaning kit from Altura in exchange for an honest review.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 7, 2014
I bought this as a spare cleaning kit because of it's low price.
The carbon pen is good, similar to Lenspen. Does a good job.

I wouldn't use either of the brushes (or any brush) on the glass part of the lens, since brushes are too rough, but for cleaning of dust on the metal/plastic parts they can do a good job. Some hairs come off both brushes.

The "magic fiber" cloths are a joke to me - why would you want to if you use it on your lens, what you'll be doing is rub the dirt/dust on your lens and scratch up the lens's coatings over time. That's a big no-no to me. Maybe useful if you have a cheap camera you don't care about or to clean glasses. The cloth that comes attached to the little baggy actually had black dye on it from the bag - definitely not rubbing that on an expensive lens. Not only will I be rubbing the dust into the lens while using it, but also coating my lens with some unstable dye. Put that one in a drawer for using on something non-optical.

The air blower works OK, it is on the smaller side, so has weaker air stream than say a Giottos blower I own, but will work. It also is slow to restore its shape after being squeezed, probably because of the rubber used. While the Giottos, I own is instantaneous, this one takes 1-2 secs after each squeeze. This doesn't prevent it from working, but is something that makes your cleaning slower. OK for a spare though.

The paper sheets, seem to be OK. I haven't used them enough to have an opinion, but at first glance they look similar to other paper sheets I have used for a while and like.

Not much to say about the bottle - it squirts when you push on it like it's supposed to. Can't go wrong there.

Overall 4 starts because of the low price. I can recommend it if you will use this kit for cleaning cheaper lenses, or just want it as a spare.
If you want something to clean $500+ lenses there are better options for some of the items.