Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on April 20, 2012
Not as much information as I thought was going to be in it. Even for someone who doesn't know a thing about commercial photography I think you will learn just a little bit. The book is basically divided up into sections. Each section is a different commercial photographer in a certain field who tells a little bit about what they do. Things like what equipment they use(I couldn't care less about). For a total novice who's trying to jump into commercial it will be helpful I guess. For someone who already knows some of the basics, this will be a forgettable book. The only parts which I really cared for were the sections about pricing and contracts with clients. I was hoping this book got a little deeper into things. It doesn't, it comes off very basic.
on June 7, 2013
The book's title is correct about the content inside. However, it did not help me with my commercial photography. It is interesting knowing how successful commercial photographers started and the knowing the gear they use. Since it did not suit my purposes, I returned the book.
on May 1, 2013
A very good basic guide for commercial potential. Really meet my expectation and hoping for more photography books like this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2010
Though beneficial to any photographer, if the purpose of your images is to sell a product or service, this is just the book you need. This book encompasses many valuable aspects such as versatility, marketing ideas, and equipment. This is all accomplished by a reader friendly format of ten top commercial photographers. Use of their advice and knowledge gained from their expertise will easily improve those looking to excel in commercial photography.
on January 29, 2016
Save your money this is crap!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2010
Professional Commercial Photography provides a guide for commercial photographers who would master images in a range of disciplines, from fashion to architecture. From insights on product and advertising photography to running a more profitable commercial photo business, this offers techniques and images from a range of top photographers, making for an outstanding and diverse presentation.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2012
I loaned this book to my instructor. He set it down on a table in a hallway. It disappeared. Says something for the book.
on February 9, 2010
Check my reviews....I am a big fan of this publisher for books like this one! This book will benefit any photographer, regardless of your business. Here you have top photographers offering their advice on many aspects of the business! If you want to excel in Commercial Photography, of just get your feet wet, give this book a look!
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2010
Okay, little disclaimer, I shot the photograph on the cover of this book and the first chapter features my work and an interview. So of course I'm giving it five-stars! There are probably better books on commercial photography out there, but none of them feature my photo on the cover (yet)!
0Comment2 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse