5.0 out of 5 stars A Bookfor all Cooks in the Making - or any Chef in Business!, January 18, 2004
The Cookbook is a book for experts in the making. This is actually the textbook I am using in the chef's course that I am taking as part of a hotel management program. There are absolute beginners and experts in our course and we are all finding the book and AMAZING source and reference.
It is chock-full of terms, photos and guides --- I wish I had been given this book as a gift or bought it when it was first available --- it is without a doubt the BEST cooking guide on the market (for Canadians or Americans alike!)
Any cook would be a fool to NOT have this book on their shelves.
The recipes are AMAZING and the guidelines and instructions are invaluable for any business or individual who loves to cook.
The CD-ROM included is a valuable tool and a lot of fun to work with a play with ... better than any time-wasting video game on the market!
I cannot wait to buy his Baking Book and work through it from front to back ... I imagine it is as good as this one ... from what I have seen of Mr. Gisslen's books and writing method's I cannot imagine it is nothing but STELLAR!

4.0 out of 5 stars Le paquet est incomplet, September 27, 2004
Professional Cooking Canadian Chefs Version w/CD-RM, 5th Edition comprend 3 morceaux: Le livre, le CD-RM et le guide de l'étudiant. L'emballage est faite par le frabriquant.
Au collège algonquin que je suis mon cours de cuisine, les trois morceaux sont au même prix que les deux.
Si c'est une eurreur de votre part, vous m'envoyez le guide de l'étudiant. Si non je vous retourne les deux morceaux pour pouvoir acheter l'ensemble avec l'établissement que je prends mes cours.
Merci de votre attention.
Richard HOUNKPE

Professional Cooking for Canadian Chefs
Professional Cooking for Canadian Chefs by Wayne Gisslen (Hardcover - January 19, 2010)
$115.80
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.