- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
-Professional LCD Screen Protector for Sony DSC-RX1, DSC-RX1R, DSC-RX100, DSC-RX100M II
- This high quality professional digital camera LCD screen protector is designed for the Sony DSC-RX Series.
- Exact replacement for PCK-LM15.
- Prolong the life of the screen. This hard cover is the ideal solution to keep your camera's LCD screen protected from unwanted scratches, dust, cracks, and fingerprints.
- Precision cut & perfect fit for your LCD display
- Transparent film to preserve the resolution and vivid colors of your LCD display.
- Provides a clear view of the camera screen.
- Easy to attach and remove from the camera and provides reliable protection.
- Durable semi-hard polycarbonate construction.
- Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process.
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfibers leave zero scratches, streaks, or marks. Safe for all lenses, LED screens, tablets, and smartphones.
- Special saw-tooth pattern edges will not fray easily.
- Eco-friendly, cleans without using chemicals or dyes with unparalleled efficiency.
- Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in its own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
****** PLEASE READ ****** Reviews have noted that there is a "rainbow" effect once the protector is applied. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michael Catbagan
Good fit and ok quality. Seems to trap some air bubbles over time.Published 7 days ago by George Younis
Not so good, something dirty on the surface of this protector and difficult to clean it.Published 7 days ago by ZXS
Fit well, good quality, easy to install, good price, fast delivery.Published 1 month ago by K. Root
I wanted to like this thing, as the RX screen is soft, and will scratch - especially if you keep your camera in a purse, or ditty bag with other metallic stuff. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Desertdog
Lasted about a week and it looked good for that time. But then a ellipse shaped purplish discoloration appeared underneath the glass that can be seen when the camera is powered... Read morePublished 1 month ago by HD Rider
Easy to put on, and fits my Sony RX100 III perfectly. Comes with a nice quality "Magic Fiber" cleaning cloth, tooPublished 1 month ago by D. Parsons