Professional Dog Fence | Extreme Dog Fence®
|Price:||$331.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Professional Grade Electronics - Including Receiver Collar and Transmitter Box. Transmitter Will Power up to 10 Acres of Dog Fence. Easy to Use Digital Display. Includes Sign for Yard or Mailbox, and FREE Unique E-Book©
- Reciever Collar Features Include - Lightweight (1.1oz), Waterproof, 5 Correction Levels, Low Battery Indicator, Soft Rubber Comfort ContactsTM
- Surge Protector - Protects Dog Fence Wire as Well as Dog Fence Transmitter from Lightning Strikes and Power Surges
- Package Contains Everything You Need to Easily Install Your Fence and Train Your Dog(s)
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Give your dog the freedom he needs to run and play and give yourself peace of mind with our professional grade DIY dog fence kit. This kit is as close as you can get to having a professionally installed dog fence, short of the professionals coming to do the work for you! This kit is comparable to the systems big companies like Invisible Fence Brand install. This kit includes the exact same general components like dog fence surge protection and heavy duty sturdy cable.
The kit includes the following:
• Professional grade transmitter
• 1 Receiver collar
• 500 ft. of water proof eXtreme® brand PE coated wire
• 50 boundary flags
• 50ft 16 gauge eXtreme® brand pro grade twisted wire
• 2 DBY splices
• Training DVD and installation instructions.
All items in the professional kit are made in the USA. This professional grade kit includes enough materials to enclose up to 1/3 acre of fence for one dog. You can add on additional wire kits and collars for additional space and pets. This system will handle up to 10 acres of wire (3000'). You can have as many pets as you like on this system. Each collar is individually programmed for each pet. The only thing that would be the same for all pets would be how close they can get to the wire before the collar warning/correction activates.
Size: 1 Dog - 1/4 to 1/3 Acre (500')