From the Back Cover
You'll find tips for authoring code efficiently and organizing development projects correctly. You'll unlock the secrets of the SWT and JFace libraries while learning how to create an MP3 player. And you'll discover how to develop your own products under the Rich Client Platform (RCP).
What you will learn from this book
- All the major features of Eclipse 3
- Techniques for building GUIs with SWT, JFace, and the Eclipse workbench
- Tips on how to speed development time by using Eclipse as an application framework
- How to create custom Eclipse plug-ins following easy steps
- Methods for team software development
- Ways to develop and package your own products for deployment
- How to use the RCP as a generic platform for a wide range of applications
Who this book is for
This book is for Java programmers who want to implement their own professional applications with the help of Eclipse.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers to a better job.
About the Author
Mr. Daum Studied photography in Melbourne and has both exhibited and published his images of Australia's natural beauty.