1,605 Reviews
 (1,275)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Nice set! Really good value for money. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I just got my Canon EOS Rebel for my birthday on May 16th and this was my first accessory purchase.

Published on May 25, 2012 by M. Turner

2.0 out of 5 stars Tulip lens hood badly designed
Have had that set of accesories for a few weeks now
- The filters are ok. Then only issue is the somewhat limited grip area to unscrew them from the lens (more on that later)
- OTOH, the tulip hood is badly designed
* It screws onto the filter/lens, so that it rotates with the lens as the camera focusses on its
subject.
Consequence is that...
Published 16 months ago by dolsuc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, May 25, 2012

Filters are nice, solid and screw on my 18-55mm kit lens perfectly. Nice carrying case for filters. Quick shipping and there was even a letter promising full satisfaction from the seller. I've added pictures to the gallery to show what exactly is in the box.

Flawless transaction. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product with even Better Service!, December 10, 2012
Ordered this kit off Amazon from Goja, LLC. Upon receiving the items everything seemed great until I noticed that my UV filter rattled around and wouldn't stay in its encasement. I contacted Walter at Goja and he did the unexpected and got in touch with Amazon to send me out a new UV filter free of charge. I didn't even have to send the broken one back! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks for the great experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product & Great Value, September 30, 2012
This review is from: 52MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit for NIKON D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D80 DSLR Cameras - Includes: Vivitar Filter Kits (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Lens Hood + Snap-On Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber MicroFiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I have a NIKON D5100 and this package was remarkable for the price...I have seen UV filters go for over $100 alone so to have this combination 3-pack was a delight and included a small case/protector for them. Tulip fits and performs as well, if not better, than my $38 NIKON Tulip! Lens wipe is small but effective...it's a lens wipe, what can I say?! Spare Lens Cap is definitely great quality for a fraction of the price if you aren't so vain that you NEED your camera's make posted on the front. The Lens Cap leash works great and has excellent adhesion & length. For what it costs vs what it includes this package is a "must have" for novice and even advanced photographers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars DigitalGoja - Lens Kit 52mm for Nikon 5100, January 23, 2012
Product was "as promised" 3 lens, flower hood, lens cloth and lens cap. Everything arrived well within the anticipated delivery date (sent USPS). Packaging was safe and secure and product was well protected. UV/Polar/Flu all fit as expected and were in new condition as promised. Particularly impressed with the customer follow up. Signed note in with order pointing me to a private email and phone if I had any issues upon receipt. Very happy will certainly look to see if DigitalGoja carries other products I order for my 5100.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nifty filter accessory kit for Canon Rebel, March 21, 2012
I recently purchased this filter accessory kit and was pleased with 1) the speed with which the items were delivered 2) the handy case for storing the 3 lenses (which isn't mentioned in the kit description) 3) the great price and 4) the ease with which I used the items on a whale watching trip. I would not hesitate ordering again from DigitalGoja for other camera-related products.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tulip lens hood badly designed, March 8, 2013
Have had that set of accesories for a few weeks now
- OTOH, the tulip hood is badly designed
subject.
Consequence is that the longer/shorter cap of the tulip rotates too, without any freedom from the
user to adjust it depending whether you want shadow or not. Really a bad design for that

* It screws on top of the filter, which means you need to remove the hood in order to change filter

* Finally, after attaching and removing the hood several times, ended up with a very critical situation.
I WAS UNABLE TO REMOVE THE FILTER THAT WAS TOO TIGHTLY SCREWED ONTO THE LENS!
Having to screw the hood onto the filter simply over-torqued it.
Tried to remove the filter by hand, no success due to limited grip
Tried to remove the filter with a set of pliers and ended up breaking the filter...
A technician at my local photo shop gave it a try with a lens wrench, w/o success

Bottom line, the hood is badly designed and should be attached directly to the lens, on its outside diameter (like the original Canon design) and *not* on the filters.

Ended up purchasing the *real* Canon hood instead.Canon ET-65B Lens Hood for EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS and DO IS USM Lenses

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Professional, but Amateur, May 14, 2013
As a beginning photographer this kit is a great addition to your camera accessories. There are more expensive, higher quality products out there, but for the money, this is a solid purchase to the beginning/intermediate photographer. The filters are essentially Instagram for your DSLR which is neat. The other accessories are non-essential to your kit but do enhance your photography experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product., April 12, 2012
It comes with an UV filter that is great for protecting the lens against scratches and dirt. I got an extra lens cap, and the polarize lens doesn't blur pictures, at least I didn't notice it in a simple inspection. The hood is good reducing glare. But the best is their customer service A+, actively looking forward to 100% satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Product!!, May 10, 2012
For the price of this product, I expected plastic rings and mediocre workmanship. I got quality metal rings on the lens filters with great threads. They come in a really nicely lined case that is not even mentioned in the description. The tulip lens hood even fit my lens cap for my canon t3. I am thoroughly impressed and would order from them again. It all came really quickly, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected!, March 5, 2012
The filters were much better quality than I expected for the price. I was shopping for a reasonably priced UV filter when I saw this three-filter kit plus other goodies. Good value, great service.

Rate and Discover Movies