Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 25, 2012
Nice set! Really good value for money. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I just got my Canon EOS Rebel for my birthday on May 16th and this was my first accessory purchase.

Filters are nice, solid and screw on my 18-55mm kit lens perfectly. Nice carrying case for filters. Quick shipping and there was even a letter promising full satisfaction from the seller. I've added pictures to the gallery to show what exactly is in the box.

Flawless transaction. Great purchase!
review image review image review image
11 comment|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Ordered this kit off Amazon from Goja, LLC. Upon receiving the items everything seemed great until I noticed that my UV filter rattled around and wouldn't stay in its encasement. I contacted Walter at Goja and he did the unexpected and got in touch with Amazon to send me out a new UV filter free of charge. I didn't even have to send the broken one back! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Thanks for the great experience!
11 comment|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2012
I have a NIKON D5100 and this package was remarkable for the price...I have seen UV filters go for over $100 alone so to have this combination 3-pack was a delight and included a small case/protector for them. Tulip fits and performs as well, if not better, than my $38 NIKON Tulip! Lens wipe is small but effective...it's a lens wipe, what can I say?! Spare Lens Cap is definitely great quality for a fraction of the price if you aren't so vain that you NEED your camera's make posted on the front. The Lens Cap leash works great and has excellent adhesion & length. For what it costs vs what it includes this package is a "must have" for novice and even advanced photographers!!
on June 27, 2013
I am a beginner photographer and bought a couple small kits. This must be the best one I have bought so far. It comes with everything you should need as for lens accessories, and filters. The filters seems to be made well and might last a while if I keep them in the carrying case (very glad they put that in there) and be careful not to scratch them. The cap and leash work very well and fit my lens almost perfectly. The cloth is a great cloth to have as extra (all my sets have come with cloths to this is maybe my 10th), and the hood works well. The only problem is that the hood gets in some zoomed out shots. This can easily be fixed by zooming in a little bit, and then the problem is solved. For $15, you can't go wrong. Thank you Digital Goja for another great product!
on January 23, 2012
Product was "as promised" 3 lens, flower hood, lens cloth and lens cap. Everything arrived well within the anticipated delivery date (sent USPS). Packaging was safe and secure and product was well protected. UV/Polar/Flu all fit as expected and were in new condition as promised. Particularly impressed with the customer follow up. Signed note in with order pointing me to a private email and phone if I had any issues upon receipt. Very happy will certainly look to see if DigitalGoja carries other products I order for my 5100.
on March 21, 2012
I recently purchased this filter accessory kit and was pleased with 1) the speed with which the items were delivered 2) the handy case for storing the 3 lenses (which isn't mentioned in the kit description) 3) the great price and 4) the ease with which I used the items on a whale watching trip. I would not hesitate ordering again from DigitalGoja for other camera-related products.
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2013
Have had that set of accesories for a few weeks now
- The filters are ok. Then only issue is the somewhat limited grip area to unscrew them from the lens (more on that later)
- OTOH, the tulip hood is badly designed
* It screws onto the filter/lens, so that it rotates with the lens as the camera focusses on its
subject.
Consequence is that the longer/shorter cap of the tulip rotates too, without any freedom from the
user to adjust it depending whether you want shadow or not. Really a bad design for that

* It screws on top of the filter, which means you need to remove the hood in order to change filter

* Finally, after attaching and removing the hood several times, ended up with a very critical situation.
I WAS UNABLE TO REMOVE THE FILTER THAT WAS TOO TIGHTLY SCREWED ONTO THE LENS!
Having to screw the hood onto the filter simply over-torqued it.
Tried to remove the filter by hand, no success due to limited grip
Tried to remove the filter with a set of pliers and ended up breaking the filter...
A technician at my local photo shop gave it a try with a lens wrench, w/o success

Bottom line, the hood is badly designed and should be attached directly to the lens, on its outside diameter (like the original Canon design) and *not* on the filters.

Ended up purchasing the *real* Canon hood instead.Canon ET-65B Lens Hood for EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IS and DO IS USM Lenses
55 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2014
I ordered the Professional Lens Filter Accessory kit for the D3200 from you and everything is fine except for the camera hood. The threads are not manufactured correct and will not anything to screw on. I would like to exchange the hood for one that has good threading. Howevere, the seller has not responded to my requests to correct the issue. I am about to send the whole thing back.
on December 29, 2014
Filters do not have threads on outside, so you can't even screw the included lens hood on with the filter in place, let alone combine filters. So much for keeping the UV filter on all the time to protect the lens.

The other items included do not add value to me. The cloth, lens cap and tether are typical, inexpensive (i.e., cheap) add-ons to make the deal look sweeter, but for my needs they would just be thrown into the pile of other free lens caps, tethers and cloths I have.

The filter holder even falls short because its in need of something like micro-fiber pockets instead of material that might just scratch the filters they are supposed to protect.
on February 27, 2015
I bought this on a quick whim after having my new Nikon D3300 for about a week knowing I was going out to do a few first time photos at the beach. I like that it came with a little pouch, a cleaning cloth, and an extra lens cap. I would definitely recommend this to a beginner starting out in photography. If I need anything more, I will definitely check out Goja for some more items.

Also a little note is the little typed up letter from the president of the company. It's nice that they'll take care of their customers and I wish more companies would put things like that into their product. It's always good to know that they stand behind their products if anything is ever wrong.
review image review image