4.0 out of 5 stars Huge capacity, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Professional SCT SD SDHC 16GB (16 Gigabyte) Memory Card for Sony Cybershot DSC-WX5 DSC-H70 DSC-T110 DSC-W570 DSC-W560 DSC-W530 DSC-W510 with custom formatting (Personal Computers)
A video card to store you pictures that can hold about four thousand pictures explains it all. Can go tour Italy with the knowledge that you will be able to click away

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with it., February 17, 2014
I got it at a discount and works well for my Lumix SZ3. It worked as any good SDCard should.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok!, January 9, 2014
I will test the card on next days, but the package is good and it's the expected product that was needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Professional SCT SD SDHC 16GB (16 Gigabyte) Memory Card for Sony Cybershot..., October 2, 2013
Excellent, that is what my digital camera needs it, because the original memory card (4 Gigabyte) that came with the camera
does not have enough room for summer travel pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars good sd card, May 21, 2013
For the price you cant beat it, this card really works well in my camera, I use my cam a lot and with the 16gb I take tons
of pictures..I will buy from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 7, 2013
Great product for the price. I purchased it as a gift for someone and is working fine. I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars I HAD TO UPGRADE, November 29, 2012
I HAD TO UPGRADE TO A BIGGER CAPACITY CARD AND FOR THE PRICE
I HAVE BEEN USING A LOT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Photo storage, November 20, 2012
I have the 16.1 MP Sony digital. With this memory card my camera call store 10,000. That's plenty of time to have before download is required. Just great for my application.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cybershot, November 13, 2012
I dont really know how to rate this item. I wanted more memory for my sony cybershot camera and knew it didn't take a standard size card and now I've learned it's called a memory stick i believe so when i got this it didn't fit in my camera. So idk why it says this is for a sony cybershot because i have 2 different ones and this fit neither. Im sure ill be able to find something to do with this thing eventually but it's a memory card if it stores your pictures, videos, pdfs, n'at then it works and i give it 4 stars assuming it does that. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014