5.0 out of 5 stars Really decent headset
This headset really changed the quality of my Xbox communications. Pretty straight forward this headset makes what I'm saying very clear to others. I can hear everyone very well. Its heavier than the normal headsets that come with the Xboxes so it takes some getting use to if you happen to have some pretty lengthy sessions like my friends and I.

I've only...
Published on December 23, 2010 by Will the IT Guy

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend 5 more dollars, get a better headset
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:36 Mins
See the video below for a quick review on this product. They were very uncomfortable, they fell apart. Spend another 5-10 dollars and you'll get a much better pair.
Published on April 28, 2012 by Alex Standiford

5.0 out of 5 stars Really decent headset, December 23, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Professional Headphone with Mic for XBOX 360 (Personal Computers)

I've only had this headset a week so I can't speak for how long it will last and I tend to go through a lot of headsets but honestly I've used it over 10 hours so far and at the price I think its worth it. If something were to happen to it I would get the same headset instead of going with the other ones.

I can see some people wanting wireless which this one doesn't have but the volume wheel and mute/non-mute buttons are in nice places and the connection to the controller is pretty nice.

I'd give this headset a 4 out of 5 because it does do great for my communicating needs, it is heavy but its to be expected but all in all it does great and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a communication solution for their Xbox.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, Considering The Price, November 9, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I'll start off by saying for 5 bucks, I was not expecting much out of these, but come to my surprise, they really had a lot more to offer than I thought. The reason to why I purchased these was so that I could have the ability to chat and nothing more. As for the headset itself, you can hear little to no static while players are chatting and the mic works fairly well as I have asked players to give their opinion on how the mic sounded. This headset can fit comfortably on you're ears for about an hour and a half, but after that you may begin to feel numbness and pain along the ends of you're ears. One downside to this headset is that it cuts off sound from the actual game play so It can be a bit difficult to hear the pitter patter of an opposing players feat as he comes in for the knife to ruin your streak. I'd recommend either turning up the volume so that you can hear, or keep one of the earphones on and the other off. Although the headset feels a little cheap, It still has a sufficient amount of durability considering that I've already dropped it a couple times and have had no problem with them sense. Overall, this is not you're top tier gaming headset, but for 5 bucks, they can certainly get the job done in a sufficient manner. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for an inexpensive headset merely just for the ability to chat.

Please leave a positive vote if you found this review helpful. Thanks. And as always, feel free to ask any questions related to the product or review. I'll try to answer them as best as possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price!, May 22, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
For the price, it is great. The only issue I have with this product is that it really limits all other sound from penetrating.. Most importantly the game sounds! So I can hear everyone talking and that's great, but I likely won't hear the guy coming up behind me to end my kill-streak! All in all, speedy delivery and great quality/price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend 5 more dollars, get a better headset, April 28, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 2:36 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for serious gamers!, June 22, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This headset is really awesome. It does everything I want it to do and more. The volume is nice and loud and the microphone is very sensitive, so you may want to distance the reciever away from your mouth. Overall, a cheap yet high quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Headphones for XBOX 360, January 12, 2011
ShabamWow (Henderson, NV USA) - See all my reviews
These are better than what one would expect for the five bucks I paid for them, so they are definitely a good purchase in that regard. I have to wear them with one of the phones off my ear if I want to hear the actual game sounds, else I have to turn up the surround sound very loud. The foam covering over the microphone slides off very easily and will likely be lost by one of my kids very soon unless we are careful. So far these phones seem fairly sturdy; I have stepped on them and not broken them. I also like the location of the mute switch and volume control on the plastic plug that goes into the controller. No, they are no "professional headphones" by any stretch of the imagination, but they are OK for XBOX 360.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD HEADSET, December 26, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
i have hade every heedset you can think of. i have had tritton AX PROS, AX 720, and AX 180. i have Turtle beach X31, ans x41 and all of thoose craped out on me. these one last as long of those did for 8$ compare to 200$. Great headset.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasts(which is about a month), June 25, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this because it was cheap and was a proper headset. It is very good as the sound is loud and clear and apparently (according to my friends) so is my voice. However, after about a month, the microphone wouldn't work and even when i shouted no sound was picked up. And yes, it was turned on. Also, the sound of the other gamers voices where very quite when the volume was turned on full.
I'm purely blaming the product here as i looked after it very well and always placed it into a raw when it wasn't used and i never dropped it or did anything which could cause this. I took extra special care because i read other previous reviews which said how it didn't work after a month or so.
Don't bother getting unless you only want it for a month or so...

5.0 out of 5 stars head set, August 21, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This head set works just as well as the official xbox headset very happy with purchase would recommend it to others came in a timely manner

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfict!, May 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I truly know this is a perfict mic all you need is to take care of it and thats all to it!!!!!

Professional Headphone with Mic for XBOX 360