Tripods are used for both still and motion photography to prevent camera movement. They are necessary when slow-speed exposures are being made, or when zoom lenses are used. Any camera movement while the shutter is open will produce a blurred image. A tripod is also helpful in achieving precise framing of the image, or when more than one image is being made of the same scene, for example when bracketing the exposure. Use of a tripod may also allow for a more thoughtful approach to photography. For all of these reasons a tripod of some sort is often necessary for professional photography as well as certain video uses. Tripods are also used to support small to medium-sized telescopes, large firearms, handheld optics (like binoculars), spotting scopes, and similar applications.
* Perfect for field, studio, educational or industrial applications
* Handles mini-DVs and all video cameras weighing up to 20 lbs
* 3 leg section for extra stability
* Self-locking gear mechanism provides precise, silky smooth, "No-Drift" elevation adjustment
* Center brace with lock adds more stability
* Self-aligning metal quick-flip leg locks offer fast set up
* Non-skid rubber feet grab any surface
* Maximum Height: 77"
* Minimum Height: 31.3"
* Folded Length: 32.5"
* Maximum Tripod Load: 20 lbs.
* Weight: 7.2 lbs
* Quick Lever lock
* Pro Non-Slip Foam
* Professional Geared Elevator
* Includes 2x Handles for Pro Operation
* Bonus: High-quality, soft carrying bag included w/ Side Pocket for Extras
1- 77 Inch Heavy Duty Tripod
1- Wireless Remote Control