ALICE 12 Count Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Leopard Spotted Pouch
- 12 Piece brush set in a beautiful pouch
- Brushes are made of quality animal bristle and synthetic fiber for lasting performance
- Eco-Friendly. high quality makeup case designed for professional use
- The most organized and elegant way to carry your make up and cosmetics
- Roll up carrying case stores and protects brushes with ease.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Open size: 13 " * 9 " (33.5cm * 22.cm)
Close size: 9" * 5 " (22.5cm * 12.5cm)
Material: Animal Bristle
Color: Leopard spots with rose
Brushes set contains: Small shadow brush, large powder brush, liner/lip brush, eyebrow brush, Etc
This 12 pc set includes all the brushes you'll ever need to create perfectly polished makeup styles. Perfect for professional salons or personal use! Each brush is covered with a clear plastic wrap for cleanliness.
How to clean makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
Top Customer Reviews
I had all the brushes I really needed, but some of the brushes had bristles that were kind of harsh. I decided not to use those, and was left with only a few.
The eyeshadow brush came off and I had to secure it back on again.
I probably wouldn't repurchase, but I reccomend this for beginners.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It arrive early the brushes are soft even though some are rough gets the job done. Also the bad is so beautiful just love it!Published 7 months ago by evelyn
I pretty much like the brushes, but sometimes, they will come loose. I glued them back on, and they now work fine. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Caroline Latta
i dont know a whole lot about make up but i love using these brushes. They are so smooth and cute!Published on December 18, 2013 by KG549
The overall quality of the product is OK. the only problem is the brushes shed too much. overall i thought i received my moneys worth.Published on August 14, 2013 by TiffanyB
This would be a great set for a person who is beginning their journey into makeup. This is not for someone who does makeup professionally. Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by Rachel
Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Fashion Leopard Spotted Pouch, 12 Countthis set its colorful and does the jobPublished on June 5, 2012 by j.