- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
How to clean makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
I pretty much like the brushes, but sometimes, they will come loose. I glued them back on, and they now work fine. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Caroline Latta
i dont know a whole lot about make up but i love using these brushes. They are so smooth and cute!Published 17 months ago by Kalia Gunn
The overall quality of the product is OK. the only problem is the brushes shed too much. overall i thought i received my moneys worth.Published 21 months ago by TiffanyB
This would be a great set for a person who is beginning their journey into makeup. This is not for someone who does makeup professionally. Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by Rachel
Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Fashion Leopard Spotted Pouch, 12 Countthis set its colorful and does the jobPublished on June 5, 2012 by j.