- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$4.99 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$15.95 (76%)|
How to clean makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
This is a great brush set. I use at least 2 brushes from this set everyday. The brushes don't shed and it is fairly soft on your skin. I also love how it came with a case too. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Madison
I actually believed the reviews that were left for this product. These are very very bad. The brushes make your face feel like they're being scratched. Read morePublished 14 months ago by NoirMe
The overall quality of the product is OK. the only problem is the brushes shed too much. overall i thought i received my moneys worth.Published 16 months ago by TiffanyB
This would be a great set for a person who is beginning their journey into makeup. This is not for someone who does makeup professionally. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Rachel
Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Fashion Leopard Spotted Pouch, 12 Countthis set its colorful and does the jobPublished on June 5, 2012 by j.
I like it so far, I'm pretty new to make-up so I haven't used all the brushes but I like it. I also love the cases that it came in.Published on January 3, 2012 by Amazon Customer