- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$5.99 + $2.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$14.95 (71%)|
How to clean makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
5. Allow it to air-dry.
I pretty much like the brushes, but sometimes, they will come loose. I glued them back on, and they now work fine. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Caroline Latta
I actually believed the reviews that were left for this product. These are very very bad. The brushes make your face feel like they're being scratched. Read morePublished 18 months ago by NoirMe
The overall quality of the product is OK. the only problem is the brushes shed too much. overall i thought i received my moneys worth.Published 20 months ago by TiffanyB
This would be a great set for a person who is beginning their journey into makeup. This is not for someone who does makeup professionally. Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by Rachel
Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush Set with Fashion Leopard Spotted Pouch, 12 Countthis set its colorful and does the jobPublished on June 5, 2012 by j.