Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: A CLASS|Change

on November 22, 2008
These are great professional-quality offset spatulas. The set of 3 are durable and functional, and especially helpful for lifting dough off of a floured surface or for icing small or large baked goods. My only complaint is the manufacturer (not the seller I believe) had sticky tags on the ends, which were a bit difficult to remove. A must-have requirement for any serious baker.
on December 15, 2007
I have used all three of these many many times as I am a baker who does lots of cakes. They show hardly any wear or chance of failing. Good range of sizes for small to large jobs.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2011
They are flexible. That's good. However, removing the sticker from the end very nearly took pliers to get it off. The adhesive is so strong that it tries to make a permanent (and unwanted) bend in the end of the spatulas. Pull carefully but you will not pull gently. It just strikes me as overkill.
on July 26, 2008
These offset spatulas are great! They come in 3 convenient sizes and the handles are very comfortable. I really like them and they should last me a very long time. Great product by Ateco.
on January 23, 2015
I could not live without these offsets. I use them for cake decorating and I use all 3 sizes for different tasks. These are nicely made and definitely in the top 5 of my list of most used kitchen items.
on November 26, 2012
I bought a set of offset spatulas even though I do very little baking. They are handy to have for other uses while I'm cooking. This set of 3 are perfectly graduated in size as to provide the right size for every task I've used them for. They are stainless steel and clean up easily by hand, or can be thrown in the dishwasher. I find them very helpful in removing things from half sheet pans. The offset allows them to lie flat clearing the rim, without having to contort hands, arms, and wrists to do it. Everyone should have a set and at this price, there's no reason not to.
on March 13, 2015
I was so glad to finally find a quality set of offset spatulas. The different sizes are great for different size jobs. The angle of the offset is perfect to allow ease of operation. These are the best set I have came across and the best price for 3 nice sizes.
on June 1, 2014
These were cheap in price, but not in quality. Not my first Ateco kitchen item, and certainly, not my last.
The big one is...well...big. I am only a home baker and am not sure when I will be using such a large spatula, but you never know.
on April 30, 2015
When I took these out of the package, my eye caught something that wasn't right. I finally realized that the blades were not quite straight coming out of the handles. I believe the problem is were the blades were bent to make the offset. The bends are not square with the end of the handle, so they turn ever so slightly to the right when holding them out in front of yourself. Wen you turn the blades on their sides on a counter, like in the accompanying picture at the top left of this page, the handle is closer to the counter on one blade edge than the other, illustrating what I am trying to describe. Not earth shattering, but definitely aggravating.
on August 31, 2015
Solid Ateco product. I am new to spatulas but I can tell this set is made of high quality material and workmanship. Good 4-star from me without any question. A bit pricey, though. I think it will be a 5-star if it is $5 less money. I think a 4.5 Star will be fair.