Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on March 17, 2011
This filter kit showed up in a timely manner, and included everything listed and a few things not.

The glass is not the highest quality, but for $25 I don't think much more is reasonably expected. The CPL (polarizing filter) works as expected, and has very little distortion in the glass itself. I've been very satisfied with the quality of pictures taken using these lenses.

Given that this entire set costs 3 times LESS than the single polarizing filter I purchased for my last camera, I would have to say that this product comes highly recommended. I would have rated it a 5 if the lens quality were better, but as it stands these lenses are more than suitable for hobbyist level photographers and perhaps even lower range professional work.
on December 24, 2010
This seemed like a really cool, affordable accessory for the new camera. I was so excited to try them out. Well, after waiting for the slowest shipping possible, they finally came about a week after the camera. It is such a disappointment that they don't do anything. Sure, it makes the picture pink or yellow or blurry but that's all. It's a total rip-off. The sample images make the filters look like they make better pictures, but the picures don't even begin to compare the sample images. We tried over and over and got the same results with and without the filters with the exception of the picture looking more pink or yellow than without. Don't waste your money on this set.