Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Professional Perl Development
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 8, 2001
Seems to cover a lot, from networking to graphics to XML & CGI. I was surprised that the chaper on CGI was so short, given that its not covered at all in Professional Perl also by Wrox press. Also the book was a lot shorter, but still long at 650 pages.
on September 2, 2007
Professional Perl Development by Randy Kobes and a whole bunch of others is really boring. Luckily this was cheap, or I would have really regretted getting this one. For me, pretty much no use at all, so far, so you can probably pretty safely stay away from this title unless you have some burning obscure need for it, or find it at a really cheap price.