Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 13, 2013
We all get a lot of samples, I bet, and most of them aren't much use or get tossed before you try them. This sample size Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing cream may be an exception. It's part of a "regimen" to get rid of wrinkles (minimize them or their appearance) and it helps the skin with exfoliation. It's mean to be used with a stronger product, like their ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment or their Revitalift Deep-set Wrinkle Repair. Don't use too much of any of them, but the ProX Deep Wrinkle Treatment really take on those deep wrinkles -- give it a few weeks and you may be surprised! This Trial Size will last several weeks and it can be used on its own, though, giving you an idea of whether or not you like it. One comment: Don't use too much of any of these products or they'll irritate your skin and esp on the Deep-set I do mean wrinkle!

Since I've been doing a lot of Olay reviews you may wonder if I work for them. I don't, nor do I work for any Social Marketing company promoting Olay. I got interested in cosmetics and cosmaceuticals working as a make-up "artist" (well, art may be too strong a word) so didn't pay much and used really pricey products. Then I got into a different field and I still wanted a comprehensive skin care line but one that didn't cost too much. I tried many out and was happy with Olay. For example, their skin tightening serum at around $25 works (to the extent it does) about as well as the $205/oz firming lotion I was using. It's no secret to you that theses products have inflated prices, but none of us wants to look TOO old. lol
on November 19, 2013
My bad, should have read the review b4 buying this, it came without a box or plastic packaging. The item didn't even have a safety seal on it, no expiration date and not sure if it was used or tamper with. Lost out on the shipping fee and loose out again for returning the item....
on July 4, 2011
This has the perfect consistency that I look for in a cream. Non oily and absorbed readily in my dry skin but is substantial feeling. Too often the creams just disappear or are gooey.
on July 20, 2011
WORKS ABOUT LIKE OTHERS FOR SALE. HAVE YET TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS AND THAT YOU CAN AFFORD SO WILL PROBABLY NOT REORDER
on December 31, 2014
The Olay Pro-x line is awesome.. Please never discontinue
on July 19, 2011
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT & I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM "michele's things" YOU WONT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT IN THE WAY IT IS DESCRIBED.TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SHAME ON YOU ,YOU PROBABLY NEED THE MONEY PRETTY BAD,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!!