Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 90 questions
votes
is it cable ready? Dec 12, 2013
The computer was very bad , it run only one week.
Dec 12, 2013 by Hind S.
votes
IT CAME WITH WORD....
Nov 18, 2013 by dwain virgil
vote
I don't typically stream movies; however, I have viewed a few T.V. shows and they were like watching TV. I've down-loaded several photo/movie software programs for modification of our own and it worked great! Don't see why it won't meet your needs! Best of Luck!
Dec 3, 2013 by Dallas H. Dinkins
votes
According to my 13 year old gamer son who we bought this computer for, though he does not play guild wars, he checked into it and believes it is capable of playing on this computer. He is a minecrafter and does experience some occasional lag but it does fine otherwise. It's been a good gaming computer for the price.
Apr 14, 2014 by J. Renee Johnson
votes
Definitely %100. I use it for all that and college and it is amazing. Great seller also very helpful and fast.
Jan 23, 2014 by jacob jauregui
votes
No. Most desktops do not have built in WiFi capabilities. There is a USB plug that I bought through Amazon that does allow you to pick up WiFi without having to plug directly into your router.
Jul 18, 2013 by a_hoffmann
votes
Yes, Windows XP
Jan 13, 2014 by N. Davis
votes
Yes it came the power, monitor, keyboard and mouse cord. I had to supply the network high-speed cord and the sound cord came with the speaker sytem. Had it set-up in ten minutes and working. My wife loves it.
Aug 31, 2013 by J. A. Handford
votes
I don't ge on FB on my computer. However I use the internet for bill pay and my boyfriend does do fantasy football and it never lags for him! I've only installed a couple programs, mostly Microsoft office. And it still runs smoothly!
Jan 3, 2014 by Nikki
votes
no
Jan 18, 2014 by sunflowergal
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers