- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Each year, Scott Kelby, Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine and the #1 best-selling Photoshop author, trains literally thousands of photographers on how to retouch portraits using Photoshop through his live seminars, online classes, DVDs, and standing-room only workshops at the Photoshop World Conference & Expo. Now you can learn the same techniques he uses in his own retouching workflow, in the only book of its kind–one written expressly for photographers who do their own retouching.
As a pro photographer himself, Scott understands that photographers make their living shooting, not retouching. But, delivering fully retouched images is now expected by clients. That’s why Scott put together this amazing resource for teaching photographers the quickest, easiest, and most effective ways to create professional-looking, retouched final images without spending hours grinding away at painstaking, detailed techniques.
It’s all here–the step-by-step methods for fixing, enhancing, and finishing your portraits in Photoshop. Using the techniques in this book, you’ll create images that will absolutely wow your clients. You’ll learn:
• How to soften skin and still retain detail and texture
• The best tricks for beautifully enhancing eyes, eyebrows, and eyelashes
• How to selectively sharpen portraits without complicated masking
• How to create gorgeous-looking lips
• How to remove blemishes fast and keep the most detail
• The pros’ tricks for body sculpting
• How to make your subject’s hair look fabulous
• How to give your retouches that natural look that sets them apart
• Plus, you get Scott’s complete 5-minute, 15-minute, and 30-minute start-to-finish workflows
If you’re ready to learn the “tricks of the trade”–the same ones that today’s leading pro photographers use to retouch, tuck, tighten, and tone their images for that pro-retouched look–you’re holding the book that will do exactly that. It will radically change the way you retouch your portraits from here on out, and give you the best-looking, most natural retouches you’ve ever done.
It is a good guide book for those new to photoshop, love the step by step guideline. I find it better than my teacher at UCLA.Published 9 hours ago by Eddie
Thorough and comprehensive. A "must" go-to volume for portrait photographers. Includes mild to wild treatments and many, many useful shortcuts for achieving those special... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Roland Brady
I have Scott Kelby's Photoshop CS6 book & Lightroom book. I love the humor, the easy to follow (& practical) information, & his ability to excite your imagination beyond what he... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rhamy Marango
What can I say about this book. How much I learn from this book, this is my photography look up book,Published 6 months ago by Adelaide Prescod
Excellent book with much show and tell for those who wish to
undertake more advanced retouching. Delivery was prompt and received in
Scott Kelby's books are awesome. This is the 4th book of his I have purchased.
This book is not going to get into the details of every little capability in Adobe... Read more