1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had this book many years ago, January 17, 2012
TFS is unique in that it offers much more than source code control. It provides a set of very powerful tools and templates that can be harnessed to not only make teams more effective, but can also be used to help ensure the ultimate success of software projects. However, software professionals have a lot to learn before they can attain the benefits inherent to TFS. This book can help you get up the learning curve much faster. You will learn how to unleash the power of TFS, and you'll get a solid foundation in modern software project management fundamentals. You'll see how to create self-organizing teams, run effective scums, conduct sprints, and even how to hold great retrospectives. I wish I had this book many years ago. I highly recommend this book to anyone working on an Agile project, and urge everyone to get a copy.

Professional Scrum with Team Foundation Server 2010
Professional Scrum with Team Foundation Server 2010 by Steve Resnick (Paperback - May 3, 2011)
$44.99 $32.94