Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
A 12v 1 amp power supply will do just fine
Jun 9, 2014 by Peggy M.
votes
1 year but when my camera went bad after about 6months. My warranty expired because I never could reach them, I tried and tried but never got a response.
Aug 26, 2014 by hillbillygoat
votes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNC_connector , it is a cable type.
Feb 25, 2014 by Ken Dillard
votes
Yes ,If your Night Owl cables are a bnc type for video and power.
Feb 9, 2014 by Ken Dillard
votes
This is a fulfilled by Amazon listing; most of the time Amazon uses UPS to ship orders, but we cannot guarantee that. Please include a note to request for UPS upon submitting your order online.
Jan 15, 2014 by Garry Grey
votes
We don't have the exact same camera, but we do have a dark color camera that provides 700TVL resolution and 2.8-12mm adjustable lens. Please visit the following link to check out the camera http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005I5LXYE
Dec 9, 2013 by Garry Grey
votes
Yes it has the standard BNC and power connector. Note that it also has the 'joystick' permanently attached to the same cable. The joystick is used to adjust the advanced CCD settings.
Nov 26, 2013 by Rick D.
votes
Call CCTV for technical support, they are awesome.
Oct 13, 2013 by JP
votes
No we had to order one, but it was only like $5. They bent over backwards in customer support to help us. I called one of their sales reps and he was more then helpful and their tech support was great.
Mar 11, 2013 by JP
votes
No, my item button can't do anything. The button on the wire is not usable
Jun 16, 2013 by Kris K.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers