2,198 Reviews
 (1,795)

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras
Published on September 17, 2012 by Rebecca

1.0 out of 5 stars Hairy Results
Bought this not-at-all-professional kit and used the brush; it left many, many hairs on the mirror and lenses. Now I have to take the camera to get it professionally cleaned out for about one hundred of dollars. I took a picture of the brush and the hairs falling all over the place, but it looks like I cannot put customer images on this product. Thanks goja.
Published 4 months ago by Rich Gossweiler

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Professional Cleaning Kit for DSLR Cameras and Sensitive Electronics (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, Telescopes and Binoculars) - Includes: Lens Cleaning Pen System + High Quality Lens Brush + Air Blower Cleaner + 50 Sheets Lens Tissue Paper + Handy Empty Spray Bottle + 3 Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (Camera)
This kit give you everything you need to clean your camera. This is defiantly worth the money. The cleaning pen alone for sells for $6-$8! So This is a steal at $9 for the whole kit! The air blower work perfectly and blows out a very nice amount of air for removing dust and debris from the camera and lens. The Cleaning brush is a nice size however I have noticed that some of the bristles tend to fall off from time to time, which isn't that big of a deal because the air blower is included. The Spray Bottle is a nice size as well and is very useful to hold your cleaning fluid and when sprayed it is a fine mist not a sharp stream. However I would advise you to spray on one of the cleaning cloths and not directly on the lens just so you don't accidentally fog your lens. They also give you four microfiber cleaning cloths one attached to a keychain. They are very soft and great for removing streaks from your lens, and does not cause any scratches to your lens. The pen is also very handy, its small and the brush is soft and retractable, the bristles seem to be better attached and do not fall out like the other brush that is included, it also has a double sided soft pad (one triangle-tip and one larger round disk)to remove fingerprints and more serious dirt but is still very soft and does not damage your lens. All in all I am very please with this kit and would recommend it to anyone who wants a nice cleaning kit for their camera. Also the shipping was very fast (2 days) from order date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Great, Great - buy from this company, October 5, 2013
What is so great about a plain vanilla cleaning kit that you can get at hundreds of places for a similar price? The attitude and support of the company selling it, that's what.

My kit came in a sealed plastic bag with each part inside sealed in its own plastic bag. It came with free shipping as part of a larger order from Amazon.com. To my surprise there was an impressive note inside the main bag.

"Thank you for your recent purchase. My name is Walter and I am the president of Digital Goja. Our team is committed to your 100% satisfaction and we want to know if we met that goal. If for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER you are not able to leave us 5 out of 5 feedback, please email me at walter@gojasales.com and I will do whatever I need to do to fix the problem, including taking the product back for a full refund, no questions asked. Your 100% satisfaction is my responsibility."

Well, that impressed me. I believe he will indeed do whatever you need to make things right. That's a very good guarantee. I like the whole attitude and will do business with someone who proves to live up to that. Everything I received was exactly as it should be so I didn't get to test the personal guarantee. Nevertheless, like I said, I believe he meant it. If so, you can't do better than that.

I usually only buy things sold by and shipped by Amazon because I have found that I can trust Amazon to always make things right. This was only shipped by Amazon but I will give the selling company more of my business (through Amazon) in the future. I like to support people who are trying to do the right thing. Maybe if we all did that business would get better?

5.0 out of 5 stars great cleaning kit, October 2, 2012
Haven't yet used the cleaning pen, but all other parts are great. I was searching for a cleaning set for my prime Sony lenses and Zeiss filters and this has everything included. Usually I start a cleaning with the air blower and the brush to remove all dust. Than with the microfiber cloth and the cleaner, I clean the lens from fingerprints or spots. This worked well with the cleaning kit and I have my 2 travel lenses, Sony SAL70300G and SAL1680Z, in perfect condition for the next shots. The cleaner will last for a while, because the spray can be well dosed.
Delivery was earlier than estimated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great amateur kit. Good bang for the buck, January 11, 2013
Just got this in the mail. Everything included in the order was shipped in one simple package. It acually came with 3 good microfiber cloths PLUS one awesome keychain pouch that has another cleaning cloth sewn into it. All in all, thinking about how much just ONE microfiber cloth is at a store, you actually get a great deal considering this comes with FOUR cloths alone. It also comes with a pretty powerful blower to blow dust away from your lens, sensor, etc. (While using this blower, be sure to keep your index and thumb fingers of your left hand on the blue piece of the blower while pressing the bulb with the right hand, this way if you press the bulb and too much air flows at least the blue piece won't hit your actual lens while blowing it.) It also came with a brush, cleaning solution, and a pen-brush. They all seem like decent quality and I'm glad to have recieved this because I'm leaving for a trip on the 15th of this month.

Yes, I'd recommend this to someone who is just getting into photography or even to someone who is looking to save a few bucks. It's a simple quality kit that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle kit for any professional camera, July 24, 2014
One word: Great bundle kit for any professional camera. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, February 5, 2013
Great deal and now I can keep my camera and lenses clean. Some of the individual components in this pack sell for $10 and I got it all for that price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, July 16, 2012
Ordered to clean sensors on high use company copiers. Two brushes and plenty of decent-sized micro fiber cloths. Spray bottle (for cleaning fluid) and keychain were a bonus. Free quick shipping. Great products at a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hairy Results, August 18, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Really a Bargain - Messy and Unreliable., July 10, 2014
It looks like a bargain at a first glance but you will quickly notice how poor the quality is once you actually start using them. The air blower gave out after very light use. One of the included "lint free" cleaning cloth had dye stein from the black pouch it's in and the cloth wasn't "lint free" - it left streak s and lints on the lens I've tried to clean. I won't trust this kind of cloth with any expensive lens. The lens cleaning brush also doesn't look all that good or dependable. I wouldn't trust those with any lens with sensitive mufti-coating. It's not worth the time and money to use those and you'll be better off paying little more money for proper items that will function as they should. I've decided to spend three times as much on proper supplies with goat brush, quality microfiber clothes, and a dedicated quality air blower cleaner.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not first class, June 10, 2013
The cloths are useful, the rest of the kit I have not found so.

No more to say, no more to say