From the Inside Flap
Professional Services Marketing gives you the field-tested, research-based approaches and tactics your organization needs to succeed. It helps you sort the wheat from the chaff among the many and varied marketing strategies and tactics, allowing you to make the best possible decisions for you and your business while avoiding the common mistakes unique to professional services firms.
The book covers five key areas your firm can't grow without:
- Creating a customized marketing and growth strategy based on what will really work for your firm
- Establishing a brand and reputation that leads to market leadership, frustrated competitors, and happy clients (and more of them)
- Implementing a marketing communications program that will keep your firm front and center in decision-makers' minds
- Developing a lead generation strategy that brings in more new clients than you will know what to do with
- Winning new clients by developing rainmakers and a culture of business-development hustle, passion, intensity, and success
Professional Services Marketing includes case studies that illustrate the successes and failures of other firms, as well as firsthand stories from well-respected industry professionals. It helps you make the right decisions about what to do, what to spend, and how to place key people in the right roles to maximize their time and energy. Plus, it will help you avoid dreaded mistakes that lead to unproductive marketing efforts and keep you up to date on the latest thinking in the industry.
Centered around primary research on the way clients buy and reliable insight from successful firms, this is the perfect guide to growing your business for consultants, attorneys, technology professionals, accountants, engineers, and any other professional services provider.
About the Author
John E. Doerr is Co-President of Wellesley Hills Group and has spent thirty years in professional services leadership. He consults, speaks, and writes on the strategy and tactics of marketing and business development for professional services. For more information or to contact the authors, please visit www.whillsgroup.com or www.raintoday.com.