4.0 out of 5 stars 58mm 3.6X HD Professional Telephoto lens For SONY DSC-H1, December 9, 2011
This review is from: 58mm 3.5X HD Professional Telephoto lens For SONY DSC-H1 H2 H5 F828 F717 H10 Includes Bonus 72MM Protective UV Filter (Electronics)
I purchased the lens from 47th Street Photo via Amazon.com. The lens did not work with my camera. The pictures were grainy and fuzzy. I returned the lens to 47th Street Photo. The returning process was fairly easy. The only gripe I have is that they charge me 15% restocking fee instead of the normal 10%. If you are not sure of what you need it would be better to go to a local store and buy from them. It may be a little bit more expensive, but you will get what you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., March 12, 2014
I'm using it with 75-300 lens and it works very good. Too bad it didn't come with proper 72 mm UV filter. The included one is too small.