5.0 out of 5 stars It works!
Published 21 months ago by Techtonics

2.0 out of 5 stars Professional Wireless RF Signa Bug Detector
Save your money. This unit will buzz near most any electrical outlet. It never picked up recorders that we placed around to find.
Published on November 29, 2009 by BusyB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Professional Wireless RF Signa Bug Detector, November 29, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
I don't see how a lot of people find this faulty. The sensitivity plays a big part in how to operate it. For some of you I may think have set it too high and you are picking up radio station waves which produces a false positive. Try adjusting until it just doesn't pick up a signal. I tested after adjusting the sensitivity and had it close to my phone. No reading from the bug detector. Then I made a phone call and instantaneously it started indicating a radio signal from my phone, first pulsating as it was connecting then a complete reading after I was connected with my house phone that I called. Also you have to know what your looking at when using this product. Just about all electronic devices produce radio frequency waves. If you really want to know use a reference guide of common devices and look at the frequency range before using this bug detector and you will have a better understanding of how this works. I hope this helps.
If you have questions you can email me at bltlee70@yahoo.com. I will answer them to the best of my ability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wsate of money, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
I bought two of these camera/bug detectors the same day. Different brands. Same results - neithe ris worth the money paid. They don't detect a thing. When held up to a ceiling camera, they did nothing. No alert. A waste.

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! Nothing more to say!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
It does not work! This product is flimsy, it is unpredictable. It bleeped all the time in my apartment even with tv unplugged, mobile switched off and everything else disconnected. The instructions are basic but that is not why I rated this product so low. I tried switching the detector down and nothing happened...I guess this means there is nothing in my apartment but when I turn it up it starts buzzing...I just get it. Buy something a little more predictable and made of quality. Try googling "counter surveillance equipment" and you will find better Radio Frequency Signal Detectors cos this is a piece of crap designed to fool you into thinking it is good...it isn't!

1.0 out of 5 stars Detector That CONSTANTLY VIBRATES... NOT PROPERLY WORKING, May 16, 2010
me1 ("Dirty South") - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
This Detector CONSTANTLY VIBRATES... NOT PROPERLY WORKING. Not only does it seemingly NOT detect anything of value besides my towel rack's metal screws, it just constantly beeps/ vibrates once I turn it on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, January 3, 2013
R. Schunk (Aurora Indiana (20 miles from Cincinnati)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
Bought this to check around the house for radiation.

I guess you get what you pay for. It buzzes ALL the time. With the sensitivity down, nothing, with it up, all the time...even 500 feet from the house out in the country in the middle of 20 acres in a 'dead' cellphone zone.

I'd send it back but it's not even worth the postage. And the instructions, you would think Chinese manufacturers would keep at least one person on retainer to translate the instructions to something at least resembling English....no, not even that....

1.0 out of 5 stars Bug Sweeper... JOKE, October 21, 2011
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
OK... I expected this thing to be CRAPPY and not work well. I didnt expect it to not function AT ALL. It is constantly on beep like its detecting a bug... NO MATTER WHERE IT IS.... cordless phone.. off... Wireless router .. off ... Cell phone .. airplane mode... then off.. xbox 360 controllers ... off without batteries.... NOTHING GIVING OFF ANY SIGNAL ON IN MY HOUSE.... still goin off... LETS TRY OUTSIDE... SAME!!! NOW... unless I cave pissed off the C.*.A the F.*.I. or the N.*.A ...Theres no WAY I have this much BUG activity near my home!!! BROKEN!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW - What a Rip!, April 19, 2013
Ted Lee (SOUTH GEORGIA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
This thing will only detect my router when I touch it to the antenna. I does detect my cell phone when I use it, only if I am within 2 inches.
A MUST RETURN!
WOW - I just found out that I am hung out for return postage. Shame on AMAZON!

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess it works, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
Looks as impressive as it's photo. It beeps and I probably don't have any bugs. The instructions are poorly translated from Chinese. I think I missed something in the translation. It beeps/vibrates continuously so I assume that the pitch would change if there was a bug present. Also says it uses two AA batteries. It uses two AAA batteries. Ear buds have a very short wire.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't even think about buying this tin can., December 4, 2013
This review is from: Professional Wireless RF Signal Bug Detector
Piece of junk that was less than worthless. It did absolutely nothing and must be some kind of joke to try and pass this thing off as a rf detector. I forgot what it cost, but it was too much at any price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›