5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Cute, and Concealing!, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Profile by Gottex Black Tie One Piece Bandeau Swimdress (Misc.)
This is the only one piece swimsuit that I have ever loved! I have a smaller chest and a slightly soft tummy (a year after my first child), and this swimsuit works miracles! It has enough support to make me look fuller up top, and it has the right shape and trimming in the tummy to accentuate my waist and hide my tummy flaws, and the slightly longer bottom makes my hips look smaller too. Love the blue color and the girly accents. I'm 5'4" 125 lbs, and the 6 fit perfectly. If you're looking for a sexy swimsuit that hides those typical trouble spots, this is your suit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this suit!, August 25, 2013
This suit had everything I was looking for. I wanted something cute and retro looking, without revealing too much. I'm only slightly overweight, but definitely don't feel comfortable in a bikini anymore. This piece hugs in all the right places, really makes me feel like a model. I've received so many compliments wearing it. I prefer wearing it with the straps, but I do feel it would hold up well without them.

My only con is it's really tight in the top that the boning would dig into my sides, creating huge marks by the end of the day. I have a pear shaped body, so anyone with a large chest might want to reconsider purchasing this.