Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 3, 2012
Looks just like the MonoPrice product. I think it is made by MonoPrice Oem program.

It was cheaper than buying direct from MonoPrice.
It is very sturdy.
Simple design.
Had a lock screw. Prevents unintentional removal.

I choose to use it based on it's low profile design. It works great as a home theater center speaker mount. Just add a piece of thin tape to mating areas to reduce vibration from speakers. A piece of paper will work too. Thick shiny paper such as car sales brochure or mailing. If you want the perfect problem solver get: UHMW SLICK TAPE - 3" X 36" BY PEACHTREE WOODWORKING PW1117 or a friction tape. Many great uses for these around the house.
on July 31, 2012
If you are looking for a basic but very slim wall mount for a small flat screen TV/Monitor, this is the one.

I used it to mount a Viewsonic 13" LCD TV in my 2-year old's room for the strict purpose of streaming Pandora via a Roku so we can have music. This option ended up being much less expensive than getting a radio/mp3 player and getting music via iTunes, plus we have the option of watching Netflix (which we rarely do in his room).

This mount is very easy to install onto the wall. What would be VERY helpful is to use a magnetic screwdriver. There is a screw that locks the TV onto the mount so it can't be removed. Because the mount is so slim, there is very little clearance between the back of the TV and the wall (which is the whole point of a slim mount), and it is difficult to turn that locking screw because it easily falls down.

Other than that installation hassle, this mount has been great and makes the TV look really nice in my baby's room.
on March 25, 2013
This tv mount works fine for my 26 inch led tv. However it's too close to the wall and makes the back inputs inaccessible. Luckily, my tv has an hdmi input on the side, which is all I need to hook it up to my laptop. If your tv doesn't have side inputs, this mount is pretty much useless. I don't know why this has such great reviews when it has this major flaw.
on January 22, 2012
Good simple mount for a small flat screen when you want it very close to the wall - in fact, that may be the only issue. This mount is very low profile so check your clearance for cables - there literally is around and inch or so between the TV and the wall.
on April 26, 2012
This was the perfect wall mount for my Samsung 22in tv. It fit perfectly an easy install and did exactly what I wanted in the space I had. The price was terrific and very fast delivery. I give this product an AAA+.
on December 27, 2011
Great wall mount for computer screens or small TVs..comes with everything needed to install without the need for a professional..
on January 31, 2012
This is the smallest device imaginable to mount our TV. The seller presented the product perfectly and turned around the shipment quickly. Would recommend the product and the seller.
on March 3, 2013
Ok the produt it ok but not what i need.
The description and pictures didnt help
Im goint to keep the produt maybe on the future i going to be abiable to used Thank you
on May 5, 2012
This is a nice and sturdy wall mount in good price. I used it on my 22" TV and it looks and holds great... . I have bought one more of it for my other 24" TV immediately!
on September 25, 2012
Mount worked and is holding a 19" lcd tv to the wall. I would recommend using better drywall anchors then the ones that come with it they were a little weak..

See 1 answered question