5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Wireless obdII elm327 readers
Simple review:

This cable is passive so of course it works, nothing special about it, will work on any OBDII port, device. (don't connect up 10 of these though and assume it will operate, 1 extension is all I tested).

Published 12 months ago by CladMonitor

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Wire was cheaply made, but I guess that's what I deserve for paying this price.
Published 3 months ago by P.J. P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Wireless obdII elm327 readers, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Low Profile Right/Left Angle OBD 2 II Extension with Flat Ribbon Cable 3'/1m
Simple review:

I have on my Generic Orange/Blue/Black MOACC Wireless(WiFi) ELM327 OBDII reader. Some cars have an obdII port hat is pointed in a way where a 4" device wont be a problem, not the FR-S/BRZ, it down into your right leg so makes it hard to drive. this little bad boy helped me relocate the reader into my glove box.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Works

Cons:
- none .. well I guess other than I needed it at all but really no this product's fault, after all it saved me ... I'm rambling again aren't I?

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, November 21, 2013
I needed an extension that could fit in a tight place and be very flexible. This fit the bill exactly.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable. It connects things., December 3, 2013
It's very low profile and the ribbon cable is thin and flexible. This is exactly what I was looking for. I keep my Tactrix plugged in all the time for logging and this allows me to hide it in my dash with no visible wires and no more hitting it with my left leg. I've been using it for months without a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 16, 2013
Bought this to attach the Automatic iPhone sensor to my Volvo. I had to buy a flat cable because the OBD port in my car is located in the armrest, so the flat cable allows me to have a better fit in the armrest, without it, my armrest will not fully close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect extension cable to keep OBDII attachments away from the port., February 1, 2014
Cable works well to keep OBDII attachments away from the port ... especially when the port can be bumped by legs or feet when entering or exiting the vehicle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 31, 2014
Works great for the OBD 2 connectors that are angle straight down. Yes I would recommend this product to a friend

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 4, 2014
Wire was cheaply made, but I guess that's what I deserve for paying this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low profile right/left Angle OBD 2 Port extension cable, December 24, 2014
I love this product because, unlike other OBDII products, this one is flat-out thin and flexible! And I love its long cord (3.28 ft/1 m) so I can have it "wrapped around" a vehicle! :-D One downside is that, on some cars equipped with a bit bigger OBDII port, it is a bit "cumbersome" to have it fit into a teeny-bit-larger OBDII port... but the product works flawlessly! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to other auto fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must when attaching your diagnostic unit to ..., November 7, 2014
This is a must when attaching your diagnostic unit to your vehicle. Not bulky at all and is long enough to set into the seat. If you have family that keeps buying cap for vehicles and you are the one that gets to listen to there problems and fix it this is a must have in the shop or in your mobile tool box when you have to go fix it on the side of the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for permanent install of Bluetooth OBD scanner, October 12, 2014
Works great to keep the OBD scanner out of the way from bumping into the drivers legs. The flat cable comes out sideways on the low profile plug so it is easy to keep flat against the dash and put the scanner up to 3 ‘ away in the center console or behind the dash. I like to see the LED flash so I can tell when the Bluetooth is linking to my phone app.

Low Profile Right/Left Angle OBD 2 II Extension with Flat Ribbon Cable 3'/1m