Criminal Minds 10 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. It Takes A Village The BAU team is at a crossroads as they are questioned by a Senate Committee for their retaliatory actions in the wake of Prentiss' loss, but an unexpected familiar face could help them win their case and keep the team together.
2. Proof The BAU team searches rural Oklahoma when women are being found murdered after being robbed of one of their five senses.
3. Dorado Falls The BAU team investigates a mass murder at an Internet security company in Charlottesville, Va., but clues reveal it is not a typical serial killer at work.
4. Painless Survivors of a Boise high school massacre return to remember the event 10 years later, but the BAU team is called in when a new killer with a similar style targets the survivors.
5. From Childhood's Hour The BAU team investigates the abductions of young children with troubled mothers in St. Louis.
6. Epilogue The BAU search California's Angeles National Forest after a number of bodies mysteriously turn up in the mountain lakes there.
7. There's No Place Like Home When a series of tornadoes hits Kansas, the BAU is called in to investigate bodies of young boys that turn up in the aftermath of the storms.
8. Hope It's personal for Garcia when the BAU investigate the disappearance of a woman in her survivors' support group whose daughter went missing seven years earlier.
9. Self-Fulfilling Prophecy The BAU team looks into the real reasons behind an apparent mass suicide of a small group of youths at a military academy.
10. The Bittersweet Science The BAU team investigates a string of brutal bludgeonings in Philadelphia and is led to the city's boxing scene in search of the killer.
11. True Genius A series of murders in San Francisco bearing the tell-tale signs of the infamous Zodiac Killer have the BAU wondering if the notorious serial killer has returned.
12. Unknown Suspect The BAU team searches for a serial rapist in Houston known as "The Piano Man" who has resurfaced and is assaulting his previous victims.
13. Snake Eyes The BAU tries their luck in Atlantic City when the team is called in to investigate a series of ritualistic casino-related murders.
14. Closing Time The BAU team hit choppy waters on the beaches of Southern California when they discover a series of bodies hidden in lifeguard towers along the coast.
15. A Thin Line The BAU team investigates a series of brutal home invasions and murders in California's Inland Empire that appear to be gang-related, but their investigation may uncover a more sinister motivation. (Paul Johansson from "One Tree Hill" guest stars).
16. A Family Affair When the BAU travels to Atlanta to investigate the murders of women, the clues lead them to look for an unsub who is not working alone. (Guest stars include William Russ, Kathy Baker, Merle Dandridge and Fiona Gubelmann)
17. I Love You, Tommy Brown When married couples fostering young children end up being killed in Seattle, the BAU team looks for an unsub with a maternal-yet-murderous instinct. (Teri Polo guest stars)
18. Foundation When a scared, emaciated young boy is found in the Arizona desert and another boy winds up missing, the BAU begins searching for the kidnapper as Morgan, reaching into his own scarred past, tries to bond with the found child. (Guest stars include Garrett M.…
19. Heathridge Manor The BAU team heads to Oregon to investigate a series of gothic, ritualistic murders. (Guest stars include Robert Englund and Juliet Landau)
20. The Company When Morgan's sister sees a woman who looks like their presumed-dead cousin, Cindi, it forces Morgan to confront a lie he told his family last year to provide closure and compels the BAU to reopen the case of her disappearance. (Guest Stars Include Shanola…
21. Divining Rod After a notorious serial killer is executed, a copycat begins murdering women in the same Oklahoma town and in the same fashion, and the BAU team must act fast before more victims are found. (Mackenzie Astin guest stars)
22. Profiling 101 Rossi and the team present one of the longest-tenured serial killer cases to college students, and they take the class through a nearly 20-year chase for the murderer.
23. Hit/Run When the BAU goes up against a gang of serial-killing bank robbers in Washington, D.C., the team tries to negotiate the situation unfolding inside the bank, but the stakes rise when one of their own becomes a hostages. (Guest stars include Josh Randall,…
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Director||Félix Enríquez Alcalá|
|Starring||Joe Mantegna, Paget Brewster|
|Supporting actors||Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Thomas Gibson, Adam Nelson, René Ashton, Cyndi Martino, Denise Carole, Zack Weinstein, Ashley Leggat, Kagiso Alicia Paynter, Sally Hughes, Nate Thomas, Elizabeth June, Daniel Guzman, Eileen Fogarty, Kay D'Arcy|
|Producers||Harry V. Bring, Gigi Coello-Bannon, Breen Frazier, Mark Gordon, Glenn Kershaw, Erica Messer, Janine Sherman Barrois, Sharon Lee Watson, Virgil Williams, Ian Woolf, Jennifer Yates, Bruce Zimmerman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
One of my favorite shows. Always a challenge to see how they are going to solve the crime. Great acting.Published 5 days ago by Shirley A. Yant
Have watched this episode so many times and never tire of it. Morgan is my favorite and this episodes showcased his character. Now that I have it on my iPad I can watch it anytime.Published 10 days ago by Linda G. Kaplan
Have always enjoyed watching this show. Mostly watched it on one of the cable networks and binged watched the show. Read morePublished 15 days ago by PhantomRay