- File Size: 167 KB
- Print Length: 20 pages
- Publisher: Jay M Horne (September 4, 2011)
- Publication Date: September 4, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005LA0F36
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,237,853 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Profitable E-Book Publishing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
He was raised as a middle child. His older brother, Justin and younger sister, Jillian shared his childhood.
Jay's writing career began in 2010 with his release of 'Life's A Joke!', at the age of 30. It is a title that he currently is slightly ashamed to claim as his own, but regardless continues to be the top seller in his library. To begin with, writing was therapy, but since has become a passion of his. Reading, editing, publishing, cover design, everything about books captures him.
At the age of ten, Jay had begun writing and designing on computers. Many old childhood books he created are published now, after years of sitting in a file cabinet of his father's.
Currently, Jay lives in New Port Richey, Florida with his wife and three children and continues to work on the PANGEA Chronicles.
Jay works in Pinellas County at Sunstar Paramedics as an EMT and volunteers at the Port Richey Fire Department.
PANGEA is Jay's 'Magnum Opus'. Currently, book two is available worldwide and he works daily on the writing of the prequel 'The Fae'. The story begins before time itself and follows the first beings of the Universe to the physical realm where they will undergo the challenge of defining what it means to be Human.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Accounting
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference