Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Grower's Choice
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 9, 2011
I wanted to send flowers, but didn't know how to go about picking them out. This is a great idea for people that want to make a good impression but don't know anything about flowers.
on January 25, 2012
The flowers were fresh and attractive. They lasted many days longer than we expected. This is a very good product and I will certain certainly order from them again.
on April 3, 2012
What seemed like a great deal on the first web click, but got worse every screen. At least four screens popped up, each with an additional charge for "shipping & handling" that needed to be applied. These all added up to no deal at all; yet every screen kept reminding me I was getting the "deluxe" vase for "free". $8 extra to get flowers "delivered the day after tomorrow" ? To add insult to injury, the flowers arrived late and clearly had been sent long distance. Embarrassed how bad the flowers looked.
on February 3, 2014
ProFlowers advertised "100 blooms for $19.99" on WTOP in Wash DC. I bit. I went through the order process, and I do not recall ever seeing either the delivery charge or the "care and handling" charge (what is that other than a way to add $3 to the cost?) before I confirmed my order. I learned the real price only when I opened the confirmation email. Not $19.99 as advertised. $35.97. That's 80% more than the advertised price. Very close to double. Your stealth order form worked great on me. I suppose these additional charges were in the "fine print?"

What a ripoff.
on April 24, 2013
Exceeded my expectations. The recipient said the flowers blossomed daily and lasted a long time. The colors were vibrant and the arrangement was very beautiful, as was the vase, and the amount was very generous.
on February 3, 2012
I just ordered these flowers for my Mom as an early Valentine's Day gift. Mom phoned as soon as the flowers were delivered. She could not have been more surprised nor happier to get this beautiful bouquet! Mom said the flowers are beautiful and that the bouquet consists of 18 stems of various yellow and purple flowers. The glass vase was just right too. Mom also mentioned that the flowers are very fresh and that the flowers & vase were packaged very well. Thanks Amazon for another quality product. -- PJ
on August 7, 2012
I sent 3 of this item out for Mother's Day: one each to my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother.

My mother got roses, my mother-in-law got an assortment that included Asiatic lilies, and I believe my grandmother also got roses. They all live out of state from me, so I did not see the bouquets, but they were each VERY pleased with them. :-)

The ordering process was a "little" bit complicated, being that I had 3 addresses in 3 states and wanted to select actual delivery dates, but I muddled though it eventually.

The benefit of ordering through Amazon was that I was able to select the Friday before Mother's Day delivery and *NOT* have to pay an additional delivery surcharge, which I most certainly would have been charged if I had gone through Proflowers's own website. So, not only was it less expensive to purchase "Grower's Choice", but it cost less for delivery as well.

I will definitely purchase this item through Amazon again.
on March 1, 2012
I ordered this based on the 4 star overall reviews it had gotten and decided to take the chance and I'm very glad I did! We sent it as a birthday gift and she loved it! Said she ended up getting red tulips/blue iris bouquet (I belive its called the dozen hugs,dozen kisses bouquet on the proflowers website) looks very pretty and it was normally $39.99 without a vase. For the vase they shipped us the square clear glass one. Overall I am very pleased for the flowers i got for $32.xx total shipped(for flowers/taxes/delivery) saved me some money and got a very nice shipment! Receipent was all very pleased. I am going to order another set for another birthday next month! Thanks to all those who reviewed and said to try it!
on May 1, 2012
I always choose growers choice b/c I figure they use what's in season. I agree that Proflowers isn't as cheap and awesome as it was 15 years ago, but what is? The flowers are still good quality and last a long while. I love that you can get pro flowers off amazon now.
on February 15, 2012
I sent these to my mom and mother in law so it was just the thought that counts however these tulips were much less than expected. It has the value of 8.99 at the flower store for $30 shipped.

See 1 answered question