5.0 out of 5 stars The very best avenue for Hammer toe pressure points
If you have hammer toes, that pin points the pressure to the end of the toe or on the toe nail, these will be your very best friend.

You slip them on, the pressure and pain is instantly gone, when you put your foot down.

I have a toe that I walk on the nail and I can't walk somedays, for the pain.

I got these little "miracles", cut it to...
Published on November 11, 2010 by D. Nash

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!
I purchased the gel toe cap which specified "one size fits all" so I relied on that statement. When I received the cap I put it on my big toe and it was stretched to the max and I do not have oversized toes! Within an hour the cap had split from one end to the other.
Published on July 11, 2012 by Robert M. Ruo

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best avenue for Hammer toe pressure points, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)

I have a toe that I walk on the nail and I can't walk somedays, for the pain.

I got these little "miracles", cut it to size, put a touch of powder in it, slipped it over the end of my problem toe and walked all day without one ounce of pain.

They are durable, you wash with soap and water, air dry and then dust with powder and go again. It does not cause any problems with itchiness or other foot nuisances.

Very easy to work with, only you have to wear socks over it, before putting your foot in your shoe. If you put your shoe on, with this uncovered by a sock, it will grab and roll your toe under, inside your shoe, so wear socks.

Outside of that, they have been the best little cure for me, outside of surgery to correct the issue.

It's the best few bucks I have ever spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, July 11, 2012
Robert M. Ruo (Palm Springs, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
When I contacted the seller and asked for a refund I was told there were no returns and I should have looked at the reviews first. They said they don't manufacture the product only sell it. That's the time to run and run fast to another retailer.
When I rely on a specific statement I expect that to be honored. Be very careful about dealing with this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Vita Gel Toe Protector, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
This product is too slender to get on the big toe and is way to long for smaller toes. I was afraid of cutting it and it tearing. I found it uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars ProFoot Toe Protectors Provide Thick-Walled Material My Feet Like, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
Silicon gel aids for toe comfort are often advertised without information on wall thickness. It seems to me that their walls are usually either thick or thin with little in between, with the customer relying on experience to know which brands and types are suitable for satisfying their special needs. In this sense, the ProFoot toe protector is a thick toe cap that is longer than usual with respect to its diameter. I like this length because I cut the rounded cap off of this model and, cut the remaining long part into two equally long pieces and slide one piece on a discarded toothbrush handle and the second piece over the first piece. By trimming this concentric double cylinder to the length needed, I end up with a double walled sleeve to use on a moderately troubling hammer toe. I have two hammer toes I get pain-free help by creating a thicker sleeve made up of three concentric rings. When I tried to do the same things using five or six layers of thin-walled material, the result kept coming apart or twisting out of shape. This is why I like to cut the thick-walled material I need from Pro-Foot toe protectors.

4.0 out of 5 stars gel toe caps, September 25, 2010
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
I use this toe cap on my toes to protect them from injury while I hike. The caps stay in place even after a seven-hour hike over tough trails. My toes are sensitive, crowd together, and tend to bruise when I hike. These caps help me stay active -- I love them. I think the caps manufacturer say you shouldn't wear them for long periods of time, but I have and it never caused a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars toe protectors, April 4, 2009
the best product i have come across to help relieve irritation of a hammer toe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate toe guard that saved my index toe nails, October 29, 2009
S. Lee (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
I have tried various toe guards and this the only product that protects my index toes that are longer than my big toes from injury although I wear good shoes when playing any sports like golf or football. They are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them. Very durable, effective, and Amazon vendors were reliable. I highly recommend this toe protector.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazing relief for about 9 seconds, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
Ok, I see where they were going with this. If you have hammer toes (that'd be me) then this chunk of rubber at pressure points will cut down on discomfort. Seems pretty obvious.

Yet they don't stay on.

I work 12 hour days where I am on my feet the entire time, and always in motion. My hammer toes make each day an excruciating nightmare. This item really does feel quite comfortable, but slips off my toe after about 10 steps. Think of it as a condom for your toes, and then remember that condoms only work when they stay on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protector is nice for painful tootsies, July 1, 2013
Kevin Zahn (Evansville, IN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
I received my first 4 days ago. I bought a second protector before the first one was delivered as I was convinced it was exactly what my tortured digit needed. Ahhhhhhhhh!! My Hammertoe/Bunion has bothered me for 6 years every day. After the 4 days I can assure that the gel padding would certainly help a lot of painful toes feel better. For 5-6 bucks? How much is it worth to stop the pain? I have bought 3 more as I want 5 or more on hand. I would not hesitate to get more of these. With the Hammertoe/Bunion combo I will need them for the rest of my life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea (Health and Beauty)
Not what I thought I ordered. I use the Profoot toe bandages that come in a pkg. of 3, Item #l568 which work for me, not the gel filled ones that I received.
They are hard to find in my area and was hoping to be able to order online. It did show the picture of these and I thought that's what I ordered. Thank you

Profoot Vita-Gel Toe Protector - 1 Ea
$5.29
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.