5.0 out of 5 stars Progaine for thinning hair
This is the best shampoo for thin hair. I have used this for over 10 years and have nothing but praise for it. I can only find it online now, so thank goodness for Amazon!
Published on January 9, 2010 by B. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me
Published on March 15, 2012 by bonsaimonkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Progaine for thinning hair, January 9, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Does Help!, March 16, 2010
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
This is excellent shampoo for thin hair. I've been using it for years. Thank heaven for Amazon.com because I no longer can find this product on any store shelf!(Why do they always do that?) It can dry your hair out a little so I use a light conditioner. I would give it another star if it would just grow hair. Ha! Ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shampoo, January 11, 2009
K. B "KB" (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
This shampoo made it look like I had 3 times the hair that I have. Love this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair loss shampoo, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
Product came quickly AND it works so very well with Rogaine. I have been using this for over 10 years and it, along with Rogaine, have restored all my lost hair!

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work for me, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
I bought this in hopes that my thinning hair would have the results i read everywhere else. It dried out my hair and made it look even thinner. So I can not give a good review, I dont know if its my hair type or what. i have oily hair to begin with so I was not worried about the dryness that other people talked about, however my hair was extremely flat and dried out, I even gave it a couple weeks just to be sure, and it was just gross, by the end of the day I felt like I needed to shower again. My hair was limp and lifeless, and by the end of the day not even smooth anymore just funky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good, July 20, 2011
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
It's a cheap and good product. I'm not sure if it helps hairloss at all (it never claimed it does anyway), but sure makes my hair feels clean. It stops the itch on my sculpt after using for a week. Not bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Progaine, March 26, 2011
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
Excellent shampoo that cleans very well, smells great, and is gentle on the hair. Have been using for years. Impossible to find in mainstream stores anymore, but able to on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
I recently bought the Neova Tricomin and I'm trying that one after a year of using this one, I'd say they're both really good, but I like the other one better because it has conditioner in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
My wife developed a bald spot at the back of her head due to styling. Her hair is long but thin so that when her hair is combed back, the bald spot becomes visible when the hair blows. She bought the progaine volumizing shampoo and was extremely impressed by this product. It makes her hair look three times thicker than it actually is and actually conceals the bald spot. She says her hair feels fluffy and light after using the shampoo and the thickness lasts for about three to four days. We only gave four stars because the downfall is that it dries out the hair a lot and the conditioner is no longer available on amazon. Oh - my wife is of african descent and has relaxed hair. Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, i wont be buying it again.., December 24, 2012
This review is from: Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce (Misc.)
I wont be buying this again...Doesnt thicken my hair...Who knows if its working? I dont know? I take it with Rogaine. i took Propecia for years but its like $90/month and the recent dealbreaker was that they found Propecia can cause permanent sexual problems, so I stopped and started Rogaine and this instead. I dont really notice anything from this product? If anything you need to start using head and shoulders because Rogaine dries your scalp out so much..

Progaine Volumizing Shampoo, 12 Ounce