5.0 out of 5 stars PROGESTELLE - Progesterone in Coconut Oil - The Best!
Published on August 10, 2012 by Kimmy H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about doctors claims
While I have received this product and find that it does help you sleep and feel calm, I am very wary of the booklet it came with. I have done extensive research and find a lot of the herbs and foods the doctor claims to be estrogen are false. I have not found any scientific evidence, just pseud-scientific articles from other sites who also have no proof.

For...
Published 15 months ago by Organic Lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars PROGESTELLE - Progesterone in Coconut Oil - The Best!, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Progestelle Progesterone Oil Purer Than Progesterone Cream, NO Preservatives, Bioidentical, Natural, Topical - NO Fragrance, NO Emulsifiers AND BOOKLET -First Timers- 1oz 800 mg/oz DOUBLE STRENGTH (Health and Beauty)
I have tried many different progresterone formulas over the past 5 years ordered by my doctor and created at compounding pharmacies specifically according to my annual saliva tests. For about 3 years I felt remarkably better. Then an odd thing happened. My symptoms actually worsened (in spite of my saliva tests), I began having night sweats and interrupted sleep cycles. My doctor had added estradial and estriol to the progrestone compound and this may have upset the balance of progesterone to estrogen. However, the symptoms stymied me because I knew at the time that my estrogen levels were dropping as I was approaching menopause. I researched and discovered Progestelle and learned that the excipients in my compounded cream were actually estrogenic, and additionally the many daily products and cosmetics I used were estrogenic (thanks for this revelation, Dr. Ekhart!) I ordered Progestelle, inventoried my cabinets, tossed everything out and replaced them with natural ingredient based products. Now several years later, I feel terrific. I take the first 7 days of each month off from Progestelle, to give the progesterone receptor sites a rest, and then use it once daily for the remainder of the month,
somewhat simulating a menstrual cycle. I haven't had a bleeding cycle for 2-1/2 years now and absolutely no menopausal or hot flash symptoms since I started using Progestelle. My doctor was very sceptical but my last saliva test confirmed that my Progesterone level is fine. I am in my early 50's and loving menopause and Progestelle Progestelle Progesterone Oil Purer Than Progesterone Cream, Bioidentical, Natural, Topical - NO Preservatives, NO Fragrance, NO Emulsifiers AND BOOKLET -First Timers- 1oz 800 mg/oz DOUBLE STRENGTH - First Timers get 1 bottle FREE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Progestelle has changed my life!, December 14, 2013
I have Endometrial Hyperplasia and also was Hypothyroid. I was on birth control pills for the hyperplasia and thyroid medication. The thyroid medication didn't fully help with my symptoms and I did not want to be on synthetic hormones, so I stopped taking the birth control and all of the symptoms that I thought were due to the hypothyroidism returned. Hair loss, night sweats, fatigue, depression, mood swings, severe weight gain, body pains, lack of sex drive and on and on. I suddenly realized that it was my hormones and not my thyroid causing all of these horrible things going on with my body. I did some research on Endometrial Hyperplasia and learned that you need Progesterone, NOT the Estrogen that my doctor prescribed me. After much research on natural progesterone, I found Progestelle. I decided to try it since it didn't have all of the additives that the creams did. I applied my first application in the evening and it was the first night of rest I've had in months - no night sweats and slept all through the night. After about a week and a half my hair was coming back, it was shiny and had life again and I was losing weight as well. I've been on it for about 3 months now and it has turned my life around. I quit the Thyroid medication because I believe that my hormones are what caused my Thyroid issues. I've lost about 25 pounds, I have energy, my sex drive is back, my body pains are gone. I'm even growing eyebrows back where they were waxed too far (7 years ago) and would not grow in that particular spot.. It's an excellent product. My only complaint is that it is oil and it doesn't absorb quickly but that's what keeps it so pure, so it's worth the inconvenience. I highly suggest this product if you are in need of Progesterone. The shipping is really quick too. Thanks for such a great product. I'm so happy that I found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend Progesterelle, June 22, 2012
it may have even saved my life. I am a 2 time breast cancer survivor and progestelle and Dr. Eckhart and his little blue book, not only taught me what to do about estrogen, I believe progestelle kept my tumors from enlarging or spreading throughout my breast and lymph systems. It is the only formula I know which is pure and does what he says it does.
I can't thank Dr. E and progestelle enough for all they did for me. read the other reviews. GO to his website and get the blue book here on Amazon.
I am still here, because I did.
CW in WV

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about doctors claims, August 26, 2013

For instance, he says herbs like rosemary are estrogen mimickers. All the scientific evidence I have found state that rosemary is is high in carnosic acid , which aids the liver in breaking down estrogen. The booklet also proclaims garlic is estrogenic when in fact this is not true.

I would like to inform others who may consider buying this product to really not take everything someone says at face value. Inform yourself and make rational and logical decisions. The internet can lie to you and is not always the best for gaining knowledge. I believe avoiding as many GMO's and documented estrogen's are important. Its also important to not make yourself crazy. Eat local, organic, mostly plants but above all eat healthy! Exercise also has a profound effect on your hormones and helping to re-balance.

I'm giving this product another month to see if there is any noticeable changes. I'm still on the fence about it and will update accordingly. I just had to write this review as I felt a lot of the information in the book sounded hokey and false. I studied food science and sports nutrition so I like to thoroughly investigate anything anyone says pertaining to the human body.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am now pregnant!, June 8, 2013
This product is a godsend! Not only am I acne free, I am also pregnant!!! We have been trying to conceive since 2007! I have even tried Clomid and herbs. Nothing worked. I charted my cycles for a year and a half. I could see that I was ovulating. After being my own health advocate, I came across progesterone deficiency information which eventually led me to this product and their website. I went down to the health food store to see if I can find a product comparable and they were right there were other ingredients listed in the natural progesterone cream. so I bought this product and used it right after ovulation and I'm pregnant!!!! I also had cystic acne which started during my first pregnancy 10 years ago and it never went away until I started taking this product. when not on birth control pills I have painful periods too once I deliver and my periods resume I will continue to take this and let you know if it helped with those painful periods as well. I highly recommend this product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Progestelle Progesterone Oil is a fabulous product!, June 15, 2012
This product is fabuolous! My wife had used other products before, including prescriptions, when she found this. Shipping is fast. The booklet is a" must have" and answered all our questions completely and concisely. My wife has taken it without any side effects and has finally enjoyed normal cycles and no more heavy periods. My wife and I had tried unsuccessfully for four years to have a baby and even after many trips to the doctor and many other synthetic products got nowhere. A few months after getting on Progestelle she got pregnant and we had a completely healthy, happy baby boy just 2 months before my wife turned 43 years old. Our little boy just celebrated his third birthday and is a picture of health. Great product, we love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked For Me, September 24, 2012
Lena Boone (St. Augustine, FL) - See all my reviews
After getting an ultra low progesterone reading last year, I decided to give topical progesterone a try. I chose Progestelle because it seemed to be the most natural option going. No scary ingredients. Got the results from my new blood test today and my levels are now well in the normal range. I'm so thrilled to see concrete proof of a supplement actually doing its job. I never had any negative side effects. I did notice my anxiety levels came way down and my hair got a bit thicker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, July 15, 2013
Very effective product, with no harmful synthetic additives. It is pure bioidentical progesterone mixed in only extra virgin coconut oil as a carrier method into the body. Can be rubbed into the skin or for faster absorption put a dropper full or two under the tongue and hold for a minute for maximum fast absorbency. It is cheaper if go to the progestelle.com website directly, whether to try it one or a repeat buyer. It's a 2 for the price of one for first time customers and for those who purchase at least 6 at a time will get 3 for free. The more you buy the more you save. It is still more economical than going to get a prescription for a bio-identical cream with questionable unnecessary additives.
P.S. I am not in any way affiliated with Progestelle other than a paying customer out of my own pocket. Give it a try on the Progestelle.com website and you will get 2 bottles for the price of one for first time buyers and there is a money back guarantee for whatever reason up to 60 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars I took Progestelle throughout my pregnancy, my dad was OB/Gyn, May 15, 2013
I took progesterone creams and later Progestelle for a few years to control PMS symptoms before used Progestelle in pregnancy. I switched to Progestelle as my brand of choice to avoid the estrogenic chemical and herbal additives in the creams. I found Dr. Eckhart's pamphlet on estrogen dominance syndrome very persuasive. While on Progestelle and Fibrovan prior to pregnancy, an apricot sized fibroid I had shrank to 1.7cm in diameter, verified by ultrasound.

I got pregnant for the first time right after my 37th birthday. At 11.5 weeks I went to the ER with bleeding and got diagnosed with an SCH. We followed Dr. Eckhart's advice to raise the dose of Progestelle and remain on the Progestelle until after delivery. And also to avoid oral progesterone because of the risk of allergic reactions. Taking this advice was not easy. When the weather got cold, it became harder and harder to find exposed skin areas to put the progesterone on, that would not rub off with clothing. This takes commitment on the woman's part-- it's no joke. I was taking a very high dose (relatively) of Progestelle at this point.

But the proof is in the pudding. The 20-week Level 2 ultrasound with the perinatologist showed no SCH remaining and a baby, placenta and cord with not only normal, but ideal measurements. Our baby was born on his due date and was extremely healthy, vigorous and loud. He was the biggest, pinkest one in the nursery, at 9 lbs 2 oz and almost 24 inches long. At 4 months he had already doubled his birth weight and was ahead on all the developmental charts and around 95th percentile for head measurement. At 3.5 months, he got his first tooth, which is not surprising since progesterone builds bone.

Throughout the pregnancy we received grossly ignorant and life-threatening advice from MD's and midwives about progesterone. One M.D. (Ob/Gyn) and his midwife in Hudson, WI, told us to stop the Progestelle "cold turkey" at 12 weeks after the SCH. This would have caused a miscarriage within a couple of days. After he was born there was a twenty-something nurse fresh out of school who got in her little head that he needed a diabetes test, and wanted me to drink some sugar syrup. She was furious that we refused. (I had taken chromium throughout pregnancy on Dr. Eckhart's advice and did not have diabetes). His pediatrician said the nurse didn't know anything, and he was the least diabetic kid there, based on his 24-hour blood test results. You have to be a savvy consumer of healthcare and watch your back at hospitals. Because my Dad was a career Ob/Gyn who had delivered thousands of babies, my mom was a Practical Nurse R.N. who assisted at his clinic, and I had read a bookshelf full of material like _Thinking Woman's Guide to Birth_ by Henci Goer, I was able to avoid getting screwed by the establishment and winding up with a dead or damaged baby. But I was nothing short of a subject-matter expert by that time. I had the I.Q. points necessary to say, "NO" to almost everything they were pushing.

I would encourage the rational consumer to use Progestelle and take Dr. Eckhart's material seriously! Read his booklet on estrogenic herbs-- many of which ignorant folk midwives like to hand out-- some of these were actually used as abortificants, they are so estrogenic. I would also recommend women do their reading to prepare for childbirth, such as Grantley Dick-Read, Henci Goer, John R. Lee's progesterone books, Ina May Gaskins, and whatever else they can get their hands on to defend themselves and their infants against ignorant fools and power-lusters within the medical establishment who are giving out terribly dangerous advice to parents, and taking advantage of exhausted women who have just given birth, and who cannot give informed consent because of what they have just been through. I would also advise women to make sure your husband is on your side, because if he isn't almost as well-educated as you are, he will fall for some of their disinformation. Both partners need to present a united front against the healthcare establishment, and no woman should have to face the medical crowd alone without family and close friends, or spouse, as an advocate.

By the way there is some buzz on the internet about how Dr. Eckhart is a "fake" because he graduated from medical school but dropped out of his internal medicine residency. If this is true, good for Dr. Eckhart! People, this makes him look good, not bad. The Establishment is so corrupt, that an M.D. who "leaves" is probably brighter than average. As a case in point, look at Dr. Brewer, M.D. who came up with the Brewer Diet to cure almost all eclampsia cases. He couldn't stomach his OB residency, either, and only returned to complete his residency later in life after dropping out the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible., May 5, 2013
I am 46 years of age and first began experiencing premenopausal symptoms with terrible hot flashes and night sweats a few months ago. I have been doing extensive research to learn how to manage them naturally. It seems that increasing Progesterone and decreasing Estradiol is the answer to the problem. It also appears that DIM is essential to metabolizing the over-abundance of Estradiol. In the future, I may consider adding a natural Estriol cream to my regimen, but so far, I have not found that necessary.

Every evening when I take my 1 multivitamin chew (Viactiv Immunity), 1 capful of calcium + D3 liquid (Wellesse) and 1 vitamin K2 capsule (Nutrigold) I take 1 DIM capsule with 1 enzyme capsule (Source Naturals 500mg) to counteract the gas that can occur from the cruciferous vegetable base of DIM. I also apply 1 dropper of progesterone oil (Progestelle) to my skin (usually belly) at this time and in the morning to regain my proper hormonal balance (taking a break from it on days 1 - 7 of each month, of course).

Besides the probiotics that keep my stomach comfy and like clockwork (Theralac/Truflora twice weekly with Jarrow Formulas Sacharomyces Boulardii), my only other supplements are 1 dropper of a basic B12 complex under my tongue in the morning as well as 4 drops of iodine (J. Crow's Lugol's Solution) in a shot glass of water.

To read about, I guess this might seem like allot, but it actually is only twice per day. I also drink ALLOT of water all day long. . .every time I think about it. I keep a squeeze bottle of water with me at all times, which really increases the amount that I get (kind of like shotgunning. . .you've drunk almost half the bottle in one squeeze before you know it!). Most folks don't realize how much water the human body truly needs on a daily basis. The majority of us don't drink anywhere near enough water to support the proper functioning of our systems. Greatly increasing my water intake has certainly been a revelation to me. The digestive issues, skin complexion issues, blood sugar issues, lack of energy, weight gain and poor immunity that I have struggled with most of my life have been VASTLY improved. . . .Just a little FYI!