Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on November 1, 2012
Lost the charger for my Nikon S8100 camera. This wall charger works great and charges a battery in about 2hrs. Included batteries work fine but have not used them for any long duration. They are 1450 mah compared with 1050 mah for the Nikon OEM battery. For the price, I am pleased.
on October 18, 2012
Use for my Coolpix S8200. The batteries are a little thick compare w/ the Nikon one, but you still can take it out by hand.
Batteries are great for back-up. I like the external charger, instead of charging the battery inside the Camera using the Adapter + Cable.
on November 23, 2012
Bought this to charge camera batteries. Works perfectly and easy to use. Used it on a cruise ship this summer and never missed a picture during the entire cruise.
on May 12, 2013
I ordered two sets for a total of two chargers and four rechargeable batteries. The batteries function just like the original Nikon battery, holds the charge just as long, and fast recycle time. I saved more than 50% on the original Nikon products, and would recommend these chargers and batteries to anyone, and am thinking about ordering some for my Nikon and Canon DSLRs.
on February 12, 2015
This is a great solution to the more expensive Nikon Branded batteries and travel charger. We are using the battery with a Nikon Coolpix S630 and the battery life is comparable to the original Nikon Coolpix S630 battery that we lost. For the price of a regular battery you get TWO batteries and a travel charger and car adapter.

If we ever need additional batteries we will definitely buy again!
on August 15, 2013
my little nikon quickly dispatches the standard Li-Ion so I got this for the increase in power and the international charger. I get a lot more camera use with the larger batteries and since I have 2 of them now, never have to worry about running out. but... the charger gets QUITE hot when used, even has that electrical smell like something is burning inside. it DOES charge the batteries but I will not leave it unattended - I am somewhat afraid it may catch fire. when you plug something in and it starts to smell, something is wrong.

have not contacted the company about this as I can charge from my laptop or any USB adapter
on November 4, 2013
I wanted extra batteries and a charger for our 18 day tour to Eastern Europe. This worked great with no problems at all. I was able to plug it right into the wall with the proper adapter, purchased separately (Europe has those funny sockets that are not flush with the wall). Plenty of power and it also charged my original OEM battery. I carried all three with me and shot 100s of photos on my digital. I never had to miss a picture because my battery was low.
on September 10, 2014
Works great as a Nikon replacement charger and comes with two batteries. Batteries don't seem to hold a charge as long as the OEM, but this kit was the same price as the charger by itself, so I can't complain. Comes with an AC and DC (car) power adapter.
on April 22, 2013
batteries, and a charger for a reasonable price. No other elaborations needed. Battery is better then the orginal one it came with. Happy camper.
on January 8, 2013
I like that it charges the battery via a wall outlet and that it contains 2 batteries. They charge quickly also.

See 1 answered question