5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our bathroom remodel!
These sconces are the perfect size and style for our newly remodeled guest bathroom. I used the "Reveal" lightbulbs in them and they give off lots of light for putting on makeup, etc. Can't beat the price either!
Published 18 months ago by J. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Feels Cheap
I was very disappointed with the quality of the metal. I think the fixture looks and feels really cheap and it looks more like thin brushed chrome rather than a rich brushed nickel.
Published 13 months ago by Steven J. Ross

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our bathroom remodel!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Progress Lighting P2959-09 1-Light Wall Bracket with White Linen Finished Glass and Clear Edge Accent Strip, Brushed Nickel (Tools & Home Improvement)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light fixture; 2 minor drawbacks to consider, November 20, 2013
Very nice looking - much better in person than can be seen in the thumbnail. The picture does not do the glass justice - once lit up, the bottom 4/5 of the glass cylinder have a frosting pattern that evenly distributes light in all directions (except straight down, of course - due to the shape). The feature of the frosting stopping before the top adds a nice decorative touch. The metal is shiny, but not chrome shiny - which is perfect for "brushed nickel" finish.

Two features that were a drawback and why I can't leave 5 stars...

1. The package did not contain the 2 screws needed for mounting the fixture into the electrical box. I had to dig through my spare screw jar for some that would work. I don't understand, because those screws are standard issue in all light fixtures. They even included wire nuts, but not the screws.

2. The fixture uses a round, flat metal mounting plate that you have to mount to the electrical box. My boxes are standard 4" diameter plastic boxes, but this mounting plate is also 4" diameter, so it does not overlap the sheetrock, and sinks down onto the electrical box, especially if your electrical box is countersunk deeper than the sheetrock surface. It would be better to have a larger plate. I used washers to bump it out, but once again, had to go out to the shed and dig those up out of my spare parts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, November 7, 2013
It's hard to tell from this photo, but the frosted glass globe is a strong, wonderful presence. The design is handsome and simple, for those who enjoy design that tends towards simplicity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks and Feels Cheap, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, March 17, 2013
Love the clean lines and high end look for the price. The shades are white 3/4 of the way and clear around the rim. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i was looking for., February 3, 2013
I was looking for sconces for a bathroom renovation. Originally, I ordered similar sconces from Home Depots, but one was broken and when I tried to get a matching one, they didn't have any more- it was discontinued, I wanted white linen glass with brushed nickel and this fit the bill! The contractor I had working on the bathroom was just about done, except for the lights and Amazon Prime came to the rescue with 2 day shipping!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rusted after 3 weeks !!, July 6, 2014
I am giving this light only 2 stars because after installing the fixture in a newly remodeled bathroom the bracket and screw covers rusted after only 3 weeks. The light looks great and I really wish it would be made to last but I will have to try to return these. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars look nice, November 1, 2013
These look nice in our 1/2 bath. They were a bit of a pain to install and I think this was in part due to our house is old and the original boxes were not even. The screws provided to secure the base on were too long and I had to cut them down so the covers would screw down tightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good look for the bathroom, October 11, 2012
Cynthia L. (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
We installed these fixtures in our master bathroom. Great looks for the price. They match the brushed nickel in the faucets, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and just right, February 15, 2014
The finish is matte on the mount- that's what we wanted. The etching on the glass sconce is really lovely, and lets a lot of light through. Also emits light out the top, which makes for a very bright hallway.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›