Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 29, 2007
This is a replacement for one that I had for 25 years. It is a need for anyone that owns a disposal. My only complaint is that the shipping was too high for the item.
on October 12, 2009
THIS PRODUCT APPEARS TO BE DESIGNED TO USE AS A WASTE PUSHER AND A DRAIN COVER THAT ALLOWS WATER AND SMALLER WASTE TO DRAIN WHILE PROVIDING A SHIELD TO PREVENT SPLASH BACK FROM THE DRAIN WHEN THE DISPOSER IS WORKING.
THE PUSHER FUNCTIONS WELL BUT THE DIMENSIONS OF THE UPPER PART OF THE DEVICE DO NOT PERMIT IT TO FIT INTO THE OPENING OF THE INSINKERATOR DISPOSER AS WELL SOME OTHER MOST POPULAR BRANDS OF DISPOSER.
A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO MAKING THE DESIGN DIMENSIONS MORE UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE.
on February 3, 2010
I have had the Super Stuffer every since I first saw one decades ago. No sink with a garbage disposal should be without one--so safe, so convenient. I just can't figure out why they are never available in stores like Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Williams-Sonoma, Etc; nor are they ever advertised. Too bad, because the people who bought my house (I just moved so bought a new Stuffer) had an interest in it, so I left it for them as a house-warming gift! Buy this product; it's great.
on August 17, 2009
I have ordered these for my daughters home in Colorado. I had purchased one
over three years ago and it works fine, then I could not find where I had
ordered them from. When I went on line I found two different types and them
all sent to my daughter's house. They are safe for the garbage disposal,
this one no one can get hurt and they prevent silverware from falling in
and breaking the garbage disposal.
It is a fantastic product and the price is right.
on June 26, 2010
I bought the original item years ago. Promptly bought a second for second home. Both have worn out (one fell apart, which made it easier to clean in the dishwasher). Very glad to find new ones as it keeps garbage in the garbage disposal and not flying around the sink during the grinding process.
on August 30, 2009
I've had this for years, and it's still in great shape, and I can't imagine using a garbage disposal without one. Safe, sanitary, and easy to use. You will love it!