Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2013
Progressive has made dealing with insurance companies much easier and even a pleasure.
The only downside to this insurance is that they don't carry renters insurance directly. They are underwritten by another company.
With that, you have to make two separate insurance payments.
Other than that this is a great provider for a great cost.
on July 5, 2011
using this app I am able to see everything I would online that I would need. not sure if it would be good enough for if I get pulled over but definitely great info I want to see.
on January 4, 2012
Not that great. You could just as well log into their site with a browser, it would be the same effect without the need to clutter up my phone with a bookmark app.
on February 4, 2013
I cannot give an accurate review of this product as it did not work on my phone. Huawei Ascend Y
on December 14, 2011
not much of an app if it directs me to the website to look up account info or to make a payment.
on June 14, 2013
I don't care if they offer good insurance or not. The only reason I pay insurance is becaused I'm forced to, so I can drive my car.

The fact is this company put me on hold for 20 minutes while I was waiting for info that I needed while I was at the DMV. I let them know I was at the DMV & in a hurry and they made me wait 20 minutes.

Every other call I've made to them had them putting me on hold for way too long. This is a terrible company. Did they offer to reimburse my cell-phone minutes or the radiation damage? No.

I won't do business w/ this company again. I like Flo, though.
on November 12, 2013
Very ease of use! Quick to get proof of insurance in a snap and my state takes it! 2 1