Questions & Answers
Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-06 Lettuce Keeper
by Progressive International
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,068)
$18.29
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 51 questions
votes
Yep, after the first dish-wash. Even with extreme elbow grease and two strong people stretching it, we couldn't get either the bottom or top lid to close anymore.
Feb 6, 2014 by Matt
votes
It doesn't need to be in the refrigerator crisper, it is a lettuce crisper in itself. It will keep the lettuce crisp even if you buy the pre washed lettuce. It comes with instructions on how to store the lettuce.
Apr 8, 2014 by Mis P
votes
If you wash it spin it dry. I don't was mine either until I use it. I also put a paper towel on the top of my container. Never have a problem that way.
Oct 5, 2013 by Lisa Howell
vote
what is the size ? Jan 11, 2014
It's about 12" long, 7" wide and 6" high. It's the perfect size for green leaf, red leaf or Romaine lettuce. I really like mine
Jan 11, 2014 by linda
vote
Yes, just take out the center divider
Aug 21, 2013 by Marta Baby
vote
I purchased the Progressive lettuce keeper and liked it so well that I purchased another for my sister. She liked it so well that she bought each of us another Progressive keeper (made for FoodNetwork) for keeping additional veggies and/or berries. I love that these containers extend the life and freshness of fruits and vegetables.
Apr 1, 2013 by Suele
vote
According to the Progressive Intl website, YES, it is BPA free!
Jun 6, 2013 by Salad Goddess
votes
No, will hold a whole head of lettuce with room left over on each end. If your talking about liquid measure it will hold MUCH more than 15 ounces. If your lettuce is chopped up it will hold several bags of the pre-cut lettuce. One thing I have discovered is not to wash the lettuce before you put it in the keeper. This causes it to "rust." I cored my last head of lettuce and put it in the keeper then washed it when I started to prepare the lettuce for a meal. Hope this helps you. The keeper is easy to wash as it comes apart and each part can be thoroughly scrubbed with dish liquid. Also, I put the keeper in my vegetable storage bin at the bottom of my frig. It takes up about a third of the space in that drawer but there is room behind the keeper to put other veggies. There is plenty of room on the opposite side of the veggie bin for more items such as cheeses, bags of croutons, etc.
Mar 31, 2013 by Judy E. Hewitt
votes
I have had spinach in it for at least five days. Haven't done the spring mix but wouldn't be surprised it is a good long time. I have the smaller size of this product and have two red peppers in it that have been there for over 10 days.
Mar 27, 2014 by Barbara A. Bawol
votes
it is plastic. it really works! i've had grapes in there for over 5 weeks, and they were still fresh!
Jun 17, 2013 by spideygirl
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers