Contains wheat ingredients.Ingredients
Wheat Flour Bleached, Canola Oil, Yeast, Dextrose, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavor. Freshness preserved by Ascorbic Acid.Directions
Basic preparation directions.
2 Tbsp flour.
1/2 tsp salt.
1/4 tsp pepper.
1 egg, beaten.
1 cup Progresso® plain panko bread crumbs.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (pounded or sliced to 1/2-inch thickness)
2 Tbsp oil or butter.
1. Place flour, egg and bread crumbs on separate plates.
2. Mix salt and pepper into flour.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg, coat well with bread crumbs.
4. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
5. Cook chicken in oil 8-10 minutes, turning once, until thickest part is 165 degrees F and coating is golden brown.
Baking option (for fish, chicken or pork) heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking dish. Follow steps 1-3 above. Bake fish 15-20 minutes or until it flakes easily with fork. Bake chicken or pork 20-30 minutes, until thickest part of chicken is 165 degrees F and pork is no longer pink in center.
Flavor boost: replace the flour and egg in step 1 with one of your favorite sauces, such as honey mustard or barbeque sauce, mixed with a little mayonnaise. Coat with bread crumbs.
4 servings.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer