Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

100%
Price:$1.05+ $5.40 shipping

on December 3, 2009
These clips are the best. The slide grip type may be good for lightweight use but these are able to be cranked down tight so they won't slip off the tarp. We get very high winds here and these clips haven't come loose when the slide type have.
PS: I think the $39.95 price is an error. I paid less than $1.00 each at a national sporting goods store 2 years ago. It must be $3.95 for four.
on November 30, 2012
Bought these simply because I camp a lot. From time to time, and being a little bit stingy, I have a need for additional ties for my tarps. Very strong. Very easy to manipulate. Does the job as advertised.
on August 4, 2011
I used to buy these from Harbor Freight for about $4 for a 4 pack. They are no longer carrying it. I will probably buy from Amazon now. These are the best clips I have ever used. I make my own boat covers and keep the boat covered when transporting at up to 70 mph and the clips hold securely. THESE CLIPS don't let go as easily as the wedge style. If you use a small piece of 1/8" rope under the tarp when you pinch the clip down, it will NOT let go. The tarp will tear first. Just be careful tightening. If you use pliers with too much torque, you will break the screw down assembly. Buy these with confidence. The only other clip that comes close is the Shark Clip.
on April 20, 2014
Used these to attach outdoor shade fabric material over a dog kennel. These babies hold tight as can be! Highly recommend these
on January 19, 2013
Yep, this bites...but that is a GOOD thing! I used it for the extra tarp covering my tent and other such things.
on February 5, 2016