- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$16.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.14 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Style Name: Blush
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Becky Higgins Project Life by American Crafts Imitation Leather Mini Album coordinates with the Project Life Pages & Core Kit (Blush) sold separately. Designed with 20 photo pocket pages attached to the album for simplicity and convenience, photo pocket pages hold (80) 4" x 6" or (80) 3" x 4" photos or cards. Add your personal photos and memorabilia, as well as Project Life Journaling and Title Cards (sold separately). Pink cover has a window that can hold a 3" x 4" photo.
10 3/4" x 9 1/4"
Part of the Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbooking line, this Mini Album measures 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches and is designed for smaller-scale scrapbook projects. It comes with 20 Photo Pocket Pages sewn in and holds a total of 80 4-by-6 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 80 3-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. The Mini Album also features a window on the cover designed to hold a 3-by-4-inch photo or Project Life Card. Available in a wide array of colors, this Mini Album is crafted of faux leather and colored Blush pink.
Through Project Life, Becky Higgins delivers a fun, easy, all-in-one scrapbooking system enabling anyone to stylishly preserve photos and memories. The Project Life design works for everyone--adults, youth, male, or female--and is especially appealing to those who have piles of photos stored with the intentions of one day getting around to organizing them. No glue, scissors, tools, or scrapbooking skills are required. All you need is a Core Kit, an Album, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages, and the design and layout work is done for you. Simply add photos and, if you wish, you can write information on the pre-designed cards provided in the Core Kit. Voila! Project life is a hassle-free system that results in a complete and beautiful scrapbook. Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures.
The three basic items you need to complete a Project Life binder album are a Binder, a Core Kit, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages. These three items are sold separately. There is no full kit containing all three. Mini Albums for smaller projects are designed with Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, so only a Mini Kit in addition is needed to complete a Project Life Mini Album.
1. Photo Pocket Pages. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. Design A includes four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets between four 6-by-4-inch horizontal pockets; Design B includes six 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under three 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets; Design K works beautifully with Instagram photos, including six 4-by-4 pockets and four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets; and so on, all the way from Design A to Design L, each with a different pocket layout.
Packs of Photo Pocket Pages are offered in different quantities. All Big Packs of Photo Pocket Pages have 60 pages, designed and sized to fill a Project Life 12-by-12 binder nicely when the pages are full of photos, plus journaling cards, plus title cards. Big Packs come in your choice of a single layout design, or a variety pack. Big Variety Pack 1 includes 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F. Big Variety Pack 2 includes 40 pages of Design A and 20 pages of Design D. Regular packs of each individual design include 12 pages.
2. Binder or Mini Album. Based on the size of your photo journaling projects, choose from Binders and Mini Albums. Binders are 12-by-12, with 3-rings, and are designed and sized to work with Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages. They come in a wide variety of colors which coordinate with the cards in Project Life Core Kits.
Mini Albums measure 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches and are designed for smaller projects. They come with 20 Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, holding a total of 80 4-by-6 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 80 3-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. The Mini Album also features a front window designed to hold a 3-by-4-inch photo or Project Life Card.
3. Core Kits and Mini Kits. The professional artistry in Becky Higgins Core Kits adds pizzazz to your Project Life scrapbook, and they include the pieces that upgrade your scrapbook to the designer level. Core Kits contain Title Cards, Journaling Cards, and First and Last Page Cards, each in a professionally designed color scheme. Title cards are intended to label your layouts, while the optional Journaling Cards allow you to write captions, notes, and/or memories to accompany your photos, thereby turning the scrapbook into an authentic Photo Journal. If you decide not to write on the cards, simply flip them over to find a colorful designer print on the back that adds decoration, sized to fit perfectly in the 3-by-4-inch slots of the Photo Pocket Pages. Bi-fold cards are for when you want to write more.
A Project Life Core Kit contains 616 cards: 500 3-by-4-inch journaling cards, 40 bi-fold journaling cards, 8 first page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), 8 last page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), and 60 4-by-6-inch title cards. Everything coordinates beautifully, taking undue stress out of the scrapbooking experience.
A project Life Mini Kit contains 100 cards: 10 4-by-6-inch title cards, 10 4-by-6-inch journaling cards, and 80 3-by-4-inch journaling cards.
Adding a lot of extra bulky or dimensional items could result in thicker pages, with the result that 60 pages may not fit into a single Binder. In this case, spread your project across more than one binder. After all, your Project Life scrapbooks can be as individual as your life.
I didn't read the reviews. WHY do I do this to myself. I don't like that the pages are sewn in and that all the 4x6 are horizontal. Love the color of this book though. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Ariel
Perfect for a short album! We had a foster baby from birth for 7 short weeks and this was the PERFECT album to document the start to her life and a manageable size to pack with her... Read morePublished 26 days ago by cmb
I couldn't beat the price of this album (it was an add-on at the time.) I used it for a party album, and the red was a lot of fun to introduce the photos!Published 1 month ago by JM
I have bought 4 of these mini albums and really like the size and the amount of photos you can put into them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Karen L.
Just the perfect size to do a Cathy Zeilskie class...3x4 and 4x6 slots...great when starting outPublished 3 months ago by FM Crafter
I purchased two of these as first-time starter kits for myself and a scrapbook pro friend. the quality and content is excellent for the price.Published 6 months ago by Nana
Excellent size for getting started and for younger crafters starting on the new system. I'll buy more at this great price.Published 7 months ago by Denise Rifenberg