5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Clementine Core Kit
Published on April 28, 2012 by GinaE

3.0 out of 5 stars Something sticky on my paper
I've been SO EXCITED to get this and seeing it go on sale was a dream come true, but there ended up being some sort of a sticky, gooey stain inside some of my pages, like something was spilled on it and then it stuck the two pages together. (each of the two stains were identical when opened, so they had been pressed together.

Such a bummer. I'm not sure how...
Published on May 8, 2012 by Sheryl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Clementine Core Kit, April 28, 2012
GinaE (Southern US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Project Life Designer Paper - Clementine Edition (Office Product)
Some of my photos for Project Life are developed as "Digital 4x6" prints, which are actually a little smaller than 4x6. I found the 4x6 place-holder cards from the core kit often don't work because of the graphics placement on them. This is why I elected to get the 12x12 paper. I will also use the paper to drop in the 6x12 page protectors and some 8.5x11 page protectors I add to my album. I consider this more of a heavy-weight paper than "cardstock". It is double-sided so there are no concerns about a plain 'back' showing as you turn pages in your album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love!!, December 26, 2013
Love these color choices and this goes with the project life kit- Becky Higgins is one of my favorite designers.

5.0 out of 5 stars PL Cardstock- clemintine., July 26, 2012
This is the perfect Cardstock collection to match my Clementine Project Life Core Kit. I really wish I would have bout more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 17, 2012
Great incentive to scrapbook memories of my family! I am so glad that this is now a part of my every day life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty paper, June 16, 2012
Love this paper. The only thing I did not expect was that there were duplicates of the papers. I thought there would be two of each design since it was double sided, but there were 4. Guess I didn't need to buy so many packs....

5.0 out of 5 stars scrapbooker, June 4, 2012
Lisa Walters (Petersburg, Mi., US) - See all my reviews
This paper is AWESOME...the colors are amazing. So good to work with. The quality is the best...very thick cardstock. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality!, May 15, 2012
Great quality product from Becky Higgins. 2 sided beautiful cardstock that I will be using in my Project Life album or to just do scrapbook pages alongside the PL Design A pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, May 10, 2012
Arrived promptly, perfect in weight, gorgeous colors and patterns. I am using this in project life as well as other paper projects. Overall incredibly happy with the product as well as price. Great price for quality double sided cardstock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clementine paper pack project life, April 8, 2012
I love this paper pack. I know it doesn't match my Colbalt kit, but it works well and can be used in extra layout in project life or other layouts in general!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great papers and colors, March 27, 2012
thymegarden "henryandhoney" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Really like these papers. They are rather thin - that's my only knock on them. They match well with the Clementine Project Life journaling pieces, although they are a bit more vivid than the journaling pieces as I reported in a prior review.

Rate and Discover Movies