Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Project Life Designer Paper - Cobalt Edition
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2012
I really like the colors in this collection. They are bold, they are fun, they have ENERGY! I am using these colors in the Clementine binder and I just love it. The paper is very good quality and I have enjoyed the Project Life collection.
on May 29, 2013
I'm not sure how I feel about double-sided paper. I knew they were double-sided when I ordered them. I don't like some of the designs so I only use one side. Others, I like both designs and have to decide how much to use of each. I think I would like it better if they were single-sided designs. Or, at least have the option to order them single-sided only.
on November 15, 2012
This is a high quality, thick cardstock which is great for scrapbooking and card making. All the pages coordinate nicely with each other. Great for use, obviously, with the project lfie stuff, but also nice just in general for scrapping use. Definately recommend it.
on March 24, 2012
Nice designs. The pinks are more muted than I thought they'd be, which I consider a plus since I live with only boys. I would agree with others that this isn't really cardstock; it's paper.
on March 18, 2012
this is very lightweight cardstock. I usually like heavier. I could not find the weight of it anywhere. colors of kit are okay
on February 20, 2013
The Cobalt Edition designer paper coordinates perfectly with the Cobalt Edition Project Life core kit. When used with the 12X12 sheet protectors the paper makes creation of unique, beautiful pages easy and fun. I recommend using the core kit with the designer papers to further personalize your memory book. I find the entire Project Life line to be both cost effective and very high quality. Definitely recommend.
on May 12, 2012
I am very pleased with the cobalt collection Cardstock by Becky Higgins. It is great quality, and very thick. I love that it is double-sided, so I can use one piece and have 2 12x12 layouts. Very happy with this purchase!
on April 19, 2012
Absolutely gorgeous paper - perfectly coordinated with the PL kit, but also versatile enough to use with other projects. Paper colors are rich and vibrant but not your everyday, ordinary primary colors. Beautiful collection!
on September 9, 2013
High quality and beautiful colors. Love using these for Project Life and other scrapbooking projects. Love that they are two-sided and coordinating.
on October 20, 2012
I love the colors in this package! They fit perfect for my New Mexico (Southwestern) album. My friends have commented on the array of hues.