Project Runway All Stars 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Return to the Runway 13 of Project Runway's most talented and controversial designers return for a second chance at victory. New host supermodel Angela Lindvall reveals an All Stars twist to what all designers love to hate--the unconventional challenge! The All Stars are…
2. A Night at the Opera The All Stars have just 24 hours to create glamorous ball gowns for a night at the Opera. Guest judges are kings of the red carpet, fashion duo Mark Badgley and James Mischka.
3. Patterning for Piggy Miss Piggy takes charge as client and guest judge when the All Stars create a cocktail dress for the Muppets' most demanding diva. Will the designers live up to the high standards of this international fashion icon?
4. Good Taste Tastes Good Fashion icon Diane Von Furstenberg joins Angela on the Runway to reveal the fastest challenge in Runway history. It's a race against time as the top ten All Stars have only six hours to create a colorful look for supermodel Miranda Kerr.
5. Clothes Off Your Back The All Stars take to the streets of New York to convince total strangers to part with their clothes in the name of fashion. Their muse's outfits are ripped apart and reborn in the hands of an All Star.
6. Fashion Face Off The eight remaining All Stars compete head to head in a sportswear challenge for one of the four seasons. Guest judge Cynthia Rowley.
7. Puttin' on the Glitz It's all about Broadway baby, when the designers compete for their Broadway debut. The award winning composer of "Wicked" Stephen Schwartz, challenges the All Stars to design an outfit for the Broadway musical "Godspell.
8. O! Say, Can You Sew? At the prestigious United Nations headquarters, Angela challenges the All Stars to choose flags as inspiration for beautiful dresses. Guest judge Catherine Malandrino.
9. When I Get My Dress In Lights The remaining All Stars are confronted with their toughest challenge yet; use lighting technology to create an avant garde design to be judged by music legend Pharrell Williams. The lights are dimmed for a Runway show unlike ever seen before!
10. Let's Get Down To Business To determine which three All Stars make it to the finale, the designers get a lesson in the business of fashion. The winning outfit is produced by designer Nanette Lepore and sold nationwide for charity.
11. Finale Part 1 The final three All Stars have just four days to create a signature collection for a VIP red carpet Runway show. After a visit to Joanna Coles at Marie Claire headquarters plus some surprise visitors to the workroom, Angela reveals the final All Stars twist.
12. Finale Part 2 The moment of truth arrives for three final All Stars as they present their signature collections to a VIP Runway show crowd. Guest judges include fashion icon Tommy Hilfiger. Who will claim the biggest prize in Runway history and be crowned the first `Projec…
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Angela Lindvall, Georgina Chapman|
|Supporting actors||Isaac Mizrahi, Joanna Coles, Ken Downing, Mondo Guerra, Anthony Williams, Kara Janx, Michael Costello, Elisa Jimenez, Gordana Gehlhausen, Kenley Collins, April Johnston, Austin Scarlett, Mila Hermanovski, Scott Jerell, Sweet Pea, Rami Kashou, Valentino Garavani, Giancarlo Giammetti|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Kate Arfin|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I really enjoyed this All Star seanson when it first aired - so I'm happy to have it now. I wanted to find it in DVD form but that doesn't seem to be available through Amazon of... Read morePublished 18 days ago by cekcacher
I loved the new host and judges. They are far better than the tired old judges and host of Project Runway. However, the Tim Gunn replacement, was a bore showing little personality. Read morePublished 14 months ago by JMK
Project Runway did not used to have episodes On Demand and I missed one so I ordered a watch instantly episode here. Worked great.Published 19 months ago by Rachaelaria
I have loved Project Runway from Season 1 until today. I don't think everything on every show is stellar but it's always entertaining. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Kathryn K. Sinclair