Project Runway 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sky's the Limit In the season premiere episode, the designers arrive on the runway of an airfield. In this unconventional challenge, skydivers begin to fall from the sky and the designers learn that they must use the colorful parachute materials.
2. Million Dollar Runway For this challenge the contestants are tasked to create designs inspired by over 30 million dollars' worth of precious jewels. Gossip Girl's Emmy award-winning costume designer Eric Daman guest judges.
3. An Unconventional Coney Island The designers show their inner youth when their challenge leads them to Coney Island. Working in teams of two, the designers must win their unconventional materials by playing tried-and-true carnival games. Fashionista Kelly Osbourne guest judges.
4. Tie the Knot The contestants must tie together a look with the prominent detail being a bowtie from multi Emmy-nominated actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Tie The Knot organization who will also be judging their designs.
5. YOU choose your materials! It's the ultimate unconventional challenge when the designers are split into small teams to create a luxurious mini collection inspired by items from four completely varied retailers. Fashion designer June Ambrose serves as a guest judge.
6. Let's go Glamping! The designers have a chance to wind down and go on an overnight "glamping" trip, with the surroundings from the campsite serving as inspiration for the designer's next challenge. But could one designer's lack of love for the outdoors derail him?
7. Shoes First! After a shocking elimination, the designers realize they need to step it up to impress the judges. For the challenge, they do some "sole-searching" in the Marie Claire shoe closet and create a look based solely on the shoe they picked.
8. Having a Field Day The remaining designers display their athleticism as they compete in field day events for extra work time. For the challenge, designers must create high-end performance-wear for Heidi Klum's New Balance line with the winning design sold at select stores.
9. Let's Do Brunch For the challenge, the designers must create a vibrant look for a modern southern woman/Belk shopper. The winning design will be sold in both Belk stores and on the Belk website. Judges will be joined by John Thomas and Stacy Keibler.
10. Project Runway SuperFan! Project Runway's biggest fans are the inspiration for the designers. Each designer is paired with a fan and not only makes over the fan, but also creates a look specifically for her. Designer Erin Fetherston is guest judge.
11. The Next Generation... The designers are inspired by young innovative individuals who are making a difference. These people will join the designers in the runway show, along with guest judge Peter Som.
12. The Butterfly Effect Designers are affected by the previous double elimination and now realize they can't play it safe if they want to go to fashion week. For the challenge, the designers are asked to take a risk and create an Avant Garde look. Emmy Rossum guest judges.
13. Finale: Part 1 The finalists head home to work on their collections for New York Fashion Week. Tim Gunn visits each of the designers and counsels them on their designs.
14. Finale: Part 2 The finalists show their collections at Lincoln Center. Guest judge Kerry Washington helps the judges decide the winner of Project Runway Season 12.
15. Project Runway Season 12 Reunion Special In the Project Runway Season 12 Reunion Special, all 16 talented designers will return one last time to have their chance to rant, rave and reminisce about their experience on the show with mentor and co-host Emmy Award winner Tim Gunn.
Project Runway: Season 12 - Sneak Peek Catch a FREE sneak peek of Project Runway, before the new season premieres on Thursday, July 18..
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Tim Gunn, Angela Bacskocky|
|Supporting actors||Karen Batts, Jeremy Brandrick, Helen Castillo, Ken Laurence, Justin LeBlanc, Miranda Levy, Sandro Masmanidi, Kahindo Mateene, Bradon McDonald, Kate Pankoke, Alexander Pope, Dom Streater, Alexandria von Bromssen, Sue Waller, Timothy Westbrook|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Sasha Alpert, Alicia Bean, Jane Cha Cutler, Cosmo DeCeglie, Gil Goldschein, Desiree Gruber, Tim Gunn, David Hillman, Heidi Klum, Gena McCarthy, Jonathan Murray, Crystal Nobregas, Tyler O'Neil, Meryl Poster, Sara Rea, Barbara Schneeweiss, Rob Sharenow, Daniela Unruh, Teri Weideman, Bob Weinstein|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I laugh, I get mad, makes me want to create something "fabulous"! I've seen all the seasons!Published 27 days ago by Heidi Swafford
Best Reality show on tv because it is a true talent show. Creativity of these young designers is so enjoyable to watch.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love Love Love Love Love!!!!!! Tim Gunn is the best and Heidi is funny. I have loved this show since it first come out in 2004/(5)(?)Published 3 months ago by Spiffany
I love this show, and I'm not a reality TV fan AT ALL. However, Tim Gunn majes me smile, and I even catch my husband chuckling at his comments. I like the fashions. Read morePublished 3 months ago by M. Pelland
I loved this season and felt that the runway shows were really exciting. Although I think Dom deserved to win, I probably wouldn't wear her clothes, but I LOVE Alexandria's... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Book Junkie
This show is definitely going downhill. I like to re-watch past Project Runways a lot, I own almost all of the seasons. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Lindsey Mannion
One of the best series I have ever seen for this show. Very enjoyable, quirky personalities.Published 5 months ago by Jaime LeBlond