Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2013
I came upon Prologel when doing yet another online search for something that might help with the intransigent nerve and other pain that I have suffered for almost twenty years now. The source of the pain is three heavily damaged disks in my lumbar spine, as well as a fourth with a large annular tear, the result of a nasty car accident. Surgery currently offers no terrific odds, and I have done every type of Physical Therapy there is over the years, with varying (but not in any way lasting, thus far) results.

My goal has been a reasonably normal life, preferably without the crippling daily nerve pain that almost nothing seems to assuage. Prologel, however...PROLOGEL. Naturally, upon finding it I was skeptical yet desperate (as I'm sure most of us with chronic pain are!). After reading Dr. Howie's explanation about how it worked, I decided to give it a try, especially since I'd recently ordered an ultrasound unit as well.

When the Prologel arrived before the unit, I thought I'd give it a try by itself. I had my husband massage some in before bed (after a shower, as suggested). I figured that it would take at least several days before I'd feel any change, if then...but just three or four hours after it being put on (in the middle of the night, mind!) I realized that I was actually able to sleep on my back without the endless fidgeting that has characterized my sleep since the accident, (and more as the years go by).

Thrilled, but still wary (y'all know what I mean, don'tcha? Of course you do!) I put some on my back again the following night, along with some on my hands, bound up with arthritis and carpal/nerve issues as well. By morning, I was a BELIEVER! My husband, once a Tai Kwon Do Forms World Champion, said that even what was on his hands from applying it to my back had been enough to make his hands feel better than they had in years, and everything that I've put it on since has enjoyed the same relief from pain with Prologel, all without any side effects discernible!

Now I use it both by itself and with the ultrasound unit to drive it a bit deeper into my back...but either way, I think that you'll find it amazing if you try it. Anyone who has suffered nerve pain knows how hard it is to treat. I've been on various medications over the years, largely unhelpful and ALL with side effects. None has worked so well or so easily as PROLOGEL.

Even my sciatica symptoms, which drive me mad from time to time, relented much faster than usual with the application of Prologel on the affected areas...and the pain and irritating sensation (the burning, the tingling, the numbness, etc. etc. etc.)were not as bad or as long lasting as they typically are.

I'm not going to tell you that Prologel will take away ALL your pain. I'm not going to tell you that Prologel is a cure. But for those of us who deal daily with chronic pain: PAIN that makes life harder than it should be; PAIN that makes maintaining a sunny outlook difficult to impossible; PAIN that makes you wonder sometimes if it's worth even trying to continue; then Prologel offers something important. Prologel offers some PAIN-FREE hours, maybe a night's worth of reasonably PAIN-FREE sleep...and to those who spend the bulk of their time in pain, THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEAL.

Full disclosure...I have NO connection whatsoever to Dr. Howie or to anyone who researched Prologel or anyone who makes or markets it. NONE.
I found it via an online search, and I'm just happy as hell that I did. I hope all of you who suffer will at least give it a shot. It's a bit pricey, no question...but I've spent more on less over the years, and I'm sure that all of us have. Give it a go...the less painless time that you could gain will be WORTH IT. Thanks, Dr. Howie, for understanding that Pain changes humans, and makes them less than they could be...to themselves and to others. Thank you for creating something that actually works to level the playing field a bit for those of us that suffer. You rock!
on April 3, 2013
I'm actually posting a review for my dad that he wrote to the company and they asked him to post on Amazon.

Approx. every 5 yrs I get a bad case of Tendonitis in my right wrist. 25 yrs ago I was put in a "hard cast" for several weeks so I wouldn't use my hand and could rest it. When it reoccurred I would get a cortizone shot in my right wrist...and
that would solve the problem. Prior to 22 years ago I sold disability insurance almost exclusively to attorneys in
the L.A./Beverly Hills area. I would use my hand a lot completing applications..thus a reason for overuse. The good
news was that I earned in the top 1% of what life/health insurance agents in the country earned. I no longer am
involved with selling but for the past 18 years act as a disability claim consultant providing advice nationally to
high end professionals(surgeons, dentists, chiropractors,etc.). Was hired by 8 people the first 10 days of March(normal for me is 3 to 3 and a half per month). Since I do written audits on disability policies I did a lot of writing and my right wrist was affected in a big way.
One of my dentist clients was being given "shots" by a physician in his back with a Prologel type solution. I went on the Internet and that's how I found you. Ordered a tube of your product and used it once each day for 2 days rubbing it into my wrist. By next day..the pain was gone. I do exercise every day and lean with my wrists flat on the floor and do push ups,etc. I couldn't do so for the 2 days. Am now back to doing that exercise. My daughter visited me this weekend. She is insulin taking diabetic. The middle fingerin her hand typically swells and probably related to an arthritic condition. Gave her the salve to rub on her finger. The pain disappeared within an hour. Gave her my tube of the product and that's why I just ordered another 1 for me and 1 for my son.
Have a lousy low back and get tightness in my neck form sitting too long working at my desk in my office at home. My wife rubbed some of your product on my spine(cervical...thoracic and lumbar) and that seemed to help as well. Happy 75 year old.
Art Fries, Nipomo(Central Coast), Calif. website: wwwafries.com
on October 3, 2013
This product is nothing short of AMAZING. After seeing an 2 orthopedic surgeons, numerous chiropractors, acupuncturists, and holistic healers I felt I had nothing to loose, so I tried ProloGel. I am hesitant about recommending ANY product to friends for fear of seeming like a "snake oil con-artist," but ProloGel works. I used to spend days in bed after my back went out due to degenerative disc issues. My life was compromised and my mood was depressed. Today I am happy to report, I am pain free. If I feel the slightest indication that my back might go out, I apply ProloGel after a hot shower as a preventative measure. Too good to be true? Call me a snake oil salesman? THIS PRODUCT WORKS!

My friends and family fight over this product. My niece, a professional volleyball player, uses this product for her shoulder injury. My 75 year old aunt who is a fine artist and suffers from carpel tunnel syndrome even after surgery, can now bend her fingers and continues to paint everyday. This product has saved me thousands of dollars and I can't say enough about this MIRACLE HOLISTIC GEL.
on October 23, 2013
Been using Prologel for about 10 days now (first tube lost in transit. Seems more effective in relieving neck pain, but jury is still out on shoulder pain. Of the products I've tried so far -- Penetrex, Topricin, Lidocaine Plus, Prologel works best in relieving neck pain. I'll update this review after giving Prologel some more time to prove itself.
on March 11, 2013
I was in physical therapy for about a year with chronic shoulder and neck pain. The pain was so bad that it occupied my thoughts all day and made sleeping very difficult. It also made me think twice about doing certain activities. I thought I would never be able to play tennis again, for example. After less than two weeks of using Prologel with ultrasound, my pain was gone and I was able to stop physical therapy! I was even able to play tennis again. Amazing!
on March 30, 2013
When I first tried Prologel I was skeptical. I had never used a pain reliever that didn't smell very strongly. Prologel has almost no smell. It works GREAT for pain relief. I broke my back a few years ago and have a lot of pain as a result. Within 5 minutes of rubbing it in, the pain disappears like magic and is gone for several hours. One trick I have learned is that applying it immediately after a hot shower gives the best result.
on March 9, 2013
I have unresolved nerve pain in my knee. I apply Prologel with an ultrasound wand and my pain, and swelling, decreases. While this cream doesn't completely get rid of the pain, it makes a noticeable difference. Anyone with chronic pain knows how happy any decrease can make you! I suggest buying this product before you waste your money on other creams that are just counter-irritants that don't do anything real. Prologel works without the ultrasound wand, too, and I use it on my hands that way when they get sore from typing.
on October 1, 2013
I'm a Physical Therapist (30+ years) using this product on hand and upper extremity patients for the first time. I've had 5 very positive responses out of six over the past two months using this product! Tendinitis, fibromyalgia and various painful conditions have improved with prologel!
on October 28, 2013
After trying countless over the counter pain medications and finding no relief with my lower back pain, I finally followed a fellow athletes advice who swore by the stuff. Before I went to bed, I took a hot shower and then I rubbed some Prologel on my back in a circular fashion until it was all rubbed in and then I hit the sack. When I woke up. I was in for a surprise, I didn't have to crawl out of bed, fearful of the slightest move. I just got out of bed. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't 100 % but I was a solid 85 % plus I had my first good nights sleep in three days. I used it over the next two days and I was back ripping tennis balls over the weekend. I keep it my tennis bag and I use it at the first sign of tightness and pain.
on October 22, 2013
My Naturopathic Doctor suggested Prologel for the peripheral neuropathy in my legs and hands. I have used it for a few months. It definitely helps with the pain and numbness for several hours after application and I'm hoping it is helping the nerve damage long term. If you rub it in thoroughly or even use a handheld ultrasound device to help with absorption, the results are better yet.

It is non-greasy and has no odor. I feel comfortable with its safe ingredients without and steroids or other negative components. Overall, it is the best at nerve caused pain relief that I've found.